Idiotest- NAKED Episode (10/14)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

amigocabal
Jedi Knight

Idiotest- NAKED Episode (10/14)

Post by amigocabal »

I can not imagine how the contestants in this upcoming Idiotest episode were feeling. Can any of you imagine yourselves doing this?

General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Re: Idiotest- NAKED Episode (10/14)

Post by General Zod »

I'd need to get myself back in shape first.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
amigocabal
Jedi Knight

Post by amigocabal »

General Zod wrote:I'd need to get myself back in shape first.
I wonder how nervous the contestants were, appearing in front of the camera naked.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

amigocabal wrote:
I wonder how nervous the contestants were, appearing in front of the camera naked.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess not very.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

General Zod wrote:
amigocabal wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess not very.
Quite. More power to them, I say.
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

This is some kind of European game show, I suppose? I imagine they probably don't mind *that* much. The casting department would've likely put out a call for 'young people, public nudity in a closed studio involved' or some such.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

amigocabal wrote:Can any of you imagine yourselves doing this?
How about I answer your question with another question?
Have you been struck in the pills by a mechanical arm?

This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Has anyone found Amigo's dropped monocle yet?
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

J wrote:
amigocabal wrote:Can any of you imagine yourselves doing this?
How about I answer your question with another question?
Have you been struck in the pills by a mechanical arm?
Their penis lacks fortitude. They could use lessons from Joey Ryan.

Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

amigocabal wrote:I wonder how nervous the contestants were, appearing in front of the camera naked.
Not very, by the looks on their faces (and the way the brunette bounces around). Nobody but an exhibitionist and/or aspiring nude model would sign up for that in the first place.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar »

amigocabal wrote:I can not imagine how the contestants in this upcoming Idiotest episode were feeling. Can any of you imagine yourselves doing this?

About as much as I can imagine scaring and scarring people in the audience enough to require therapy. Which is one and the same thing as prancing around naked on stage.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford
amigocabal
Jedi Knight

Post by amigocabal »

Raw Shark wrote:
amigocabal wrote:I wonder how nervous the contestants were, appearing in front of the camera naked.
Not very, by the looks on their faces (and the way the brunette bounces around). Nobody but an exhibitionist and/or aspiring nude model would sign up for that in the first place.
a cursory Google search reveals that Ali Rose, one of the contestants, is a nude model for Playboy.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... %20rose%22
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

amigocabal wrote:a cursory Google search reveals that Ali Rose, one of the contestants, is a nude model for Playboy.
Well, I'd say you have your answer then: Her comfort level with appearing nude on tv ranges somewhere from, "Okay with it for a paycheck," to, "Fucking loves it."

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

amigocabal wrote:
Raw Shark wrote:
a cursory Google search reveals that Ali Rose, one of the contestants, is a nude model for Playboy.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... %20rose%22
"Cursory" here meaning a feverish and mostly one-handed scrabble through the interwebs. Doesn't it Amigo? You dirty old devil you...

- Raw Shark

- SirNitram (RIP)