Magister
Magister

Galavant Season 2

Post by Thanas »

has just started this week.

Go watch it, it is hilarious.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Alkaloid
Jedi Master

Re: Galavant Season 2

Post by Alkaloid »

Oh lord, The Bear. Destiny. The unicorn.

Timothy Omundsun is genuinely fantastic.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Okay, the Queen's reaction to the classic egg on the border of two properties is hilarious. "Is this for real? Kill the chicken and serve it to me for dinner."
Raesene
Jedi Master

Post by Raesene »

Even funnier than last season - the Grease-parody song was great.

"In view of the circumstances, Britannia waives the rules."

"All you have to do is to look at Northern Ireland, [...] to see how seriously the religious folks take "thou shall not kill. The more devout they are, the more they see murder as being negotiable." George Carlin

"We need to make gay people live in fear again! What ever happened to the traditional family values of persecution and lies?" - Darth Wong
"The closet got full and some homosexuals may have escaped onto the internet?"- Stormbringer

wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Ah Galavant. I watched a few episodes and while I enjoyed the humour, I just can't bare the all the singing in between. I applaud the series for being ballsy though