Arnold does Waze voices.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

The Infidel
Jedi Master

Arnold does Waze voices.

Post by The Infidel »

Yup, Arnold Schwartzenegger had done some voices for the free GPS Waze (Android/iPhone) as a commercial stund for Terminator Genesys. Just tried it, and I kinda feel a strong urge to do as the GPS tells me, as in: "I think the GPS is a part of Skynet and will hurt me if I don't comply." :)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015 ... /71124570/
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Re: Arnold does Waze voices.

Post by Purple »

I wish I had a sound sample of that thing.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Re: Arnold does Waze voices.

Post by Borgholio »

I love the voice but I hate the speech. Telling me three or four times in a row to, "Exit right. I insist" or, "Hazard ahead, GET DOWN!!" is rather annoying.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!