Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer #2

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Jub
Sith Marauder

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer #2

Post by Jub »

I'm trying not to get excited, but these trailers are making it very hard not to hope this will be good.
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer #2

Post by Broomstick »

The Star Wars movies have always looked great. Visually, they are simply stunning, especially the first one in the context of the time it appeared.

I just wish the stories had been better written. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed the movies but I can do that and recognize their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Jub
Sith Marauder

Post by Jub »

The first three had nice simple stories and they worked when flanked by amazing visuals and dotted with charismatic actors. I feel that if the prequels had been just a little more streamlined with another pass or two by a good editor they would have been much improved.
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

I appreciate your zeal, but you may notice we have an entire goddamn sub-forum dedicated to this, wherein multi-page threads already exist. So you won't be shocked or hurt when I lock this.