Alaska congressman suggests using wolves to end homelessness

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Re: Alaska congressman suggests using wolves to end homeless

Post by Borgholio »

You reported it word for word, and then intentionally and as we now know dishonestly invented a meaning nobody but you agrees applies in the slightest.
Yeah bullshit. I invented nothing. A congressman said something stupid that required outside help to translate properly to people who were genuinely confused by his statement. Your desire to nitpick about the usage of a single word while ignoring the whole point of the OP is the dishonest part.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Patroklos
Sith Devotee

Post by Patroklos »

It doesn't look like anyone needed any help knowing exactly what the Congressmen was getting at except nitwits like you who are out for blood. Every other person who posted in this thread saw through your BS immediately, no help needed. You can continue to stubbornly die on this hill, or let this thread sink into oblivion. Either outcome doesn't change the fact that you wrong.
Last edited by Patroklos on 2015-03-09 02:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Please point out exactly where I was "out for blood".
Patroklos
Sith Devotee

Post by Patroklos »

The words you just typed, where you continue to wallow in your delusion that what you posted made any sense. It's down right fanatical at this point.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

What the flipping hell are you talking about? I said he said something stupid, but said it seriously enough that people wondered if he actually was serious. Are you trying to debate that or are you just pulling incoherent arguments out of your ass?
AniThyng
Sith Devotee

Post by AniThyng »

Is this really that confusing? He didn't suggest using the wolves to end homelessness, he suggested that if the wolves were to be let roam free the wolves would end homelessness [presumably by eating people]. Since he is obviously opposed to whatever conservation effort is being proposed here, it's obvious that's not what he is suggesting.

I mean yeah it's stupid still because the wolves probably need the conservation effort, but this thread seems to have completely ignored that angle.
I do know how to spell
AniThyng is merely the name I gave to what became my favourite Baldur's Gate II mage character :P