kitten bowl II

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

dragon
Sith Marauder

kitten bowl II

Post by dragon »

Fixed it! -- LadyTev
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes
dragon
Sith Marauder

Re: kitten bowl II

Post by dragon »

damn can never get it right
"There are very few problems that cannot be solved by the suitable application of photon torpedoes
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

I wonder how much katnip was involved. And weed for the humans.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Just had to remove all the clutter out of the link starting with &.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
SpottedKitty
Jedi Master

Post by SpottedKitty »

Zixinus wrote:I wonder how much katnip was involved. And weed for the humans.
They must have been on something — I refuse to believe it's humanly possible to get through a complete scene without either laughing hysterically or succumbing to a near-critical dose of aaawwwww... :twisted: :lol:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery