South Park Season 18

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

South Park Season 18

Post by Mr Bean »

Has anyone been watching this? The meta of this season just became clear as for once every episode seems to be linking into the next. The first episode was Go Fund yourself a great little take on the Washington Redskins issue then last week Gluten Free Ebola which was one of their typical insane premisses where no lesson was learned but they poked fun at everything.

But what I noticed during Gluten was that during Go Fund yourself there was a short scene where the boys after told everyone at school to fuck off, then during Gluten Free Ebola the B plot is the boys hosting a sweet party to make up for the entire school hating them which leads into last night episode where there is another link from the last episode.

South Park in some seasons has been hit or miss the last few years but I like this idea of a season long narrative between episodes. It's not episodic as you could still watch them out of order but it is the back ground now.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton