One step closer to Total Recall

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

One step closer to Total Recall

Post by aerius »

Remember that chick with 3 tits in Total Recall?
Well, we're there.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/09/2 ... ird-breast
Woman undergoes surgery to add third breast

A US massage therapist has gone to extreme lengths to become a reality TV star, undergoing surgery to add a third breast to her chest.

The Florida woman, who goes by the name Jasmine Tridevil, said she spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago after finally finding a doctor willing to perform the operation.

“I called 50 doctors,” Tridevil told Real Radio 104.1.

“It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.”

Tridevil’s third breast was constructed in the middle of her chest with a silicone implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen.

The surgeon was not able to make an artificial areola, so Tridevil had one tattooed on.

Tridevil, whose dream is to have her own MTV reality show, said her parents did not take the news of her third breast well.

“My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad…he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it,” she said.

As well as hoping for fame and fortune, Tridevil said there was another major reason she had the surgery.

“I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore,” she said.

“Most guys would think [the extra breast is] weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know... feel pretty.”
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Re: One step closer to Total Recall

Post by TheFeniX »

“I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore,” she said.

“Most guys would think [the extra breast is] weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know... feel pretty.”
I have so many ways I go can with this, my brain is about to explode. First off, has she ever met a man? Even accounting for the weird taste of some guys, I know (well, used to know, you tend to drift apart from people who are legally braindead) some that would have sex with her just so they could say "I banged this chick with 3 tits" and/or do nothing but make "you make me wish I had 3 hands" comments while making out. Also, you could just, you know, not date.

To wrap up this unfunny rant, we'll just go with the conversation I had with the wife:
Wife: "This chick got a third breast implanted."
Me: "Awesome."
Wife: "No, it's disgusting."
Me: "I'd hit it."
Wife: "You haven't even see a picture" ::shows me the picture::
Me: "She looks like Amy Schumer. Still, would be awesome to have three tits."
Wife: "Why the fuck would anyone want three tits?"
Me: "Because when people ask what's wrong with your chest, you can yell 'IT'S NOT A TOOMA!'"
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Re: One step closer to Total Recall

Post by Eleas »

Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe