So I'm Actually a Banned Member

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Jub
Sith Marauder

So I'm Actually a Banned Member

Post by Jub »

This is going to seem like a strange post to some. I mean, why would a member in good standing bother making a post that could get them banned? Well, I'm bad at keeping secrets and I dislike being deceitful and that's pretty much it.

My original account name was Norade and I was show trialed just over 3 years ago. I deserved it, I was being a try hard shit head and making work for the mods. After I was banned I lurked for a long while and after moving I made a new account. I don't think anybody knew who I used to be, and if they did I thank them for letting me stay as long as they did.

I came back here with a new name and I even made a new World of Tanks account to keep posting here with. I still hold a few opinions that can get me into a heated debate in N&P every now and again, but for the most part I try to stay away from that stuff now. It's a hell of a lot nicer to get along and and avoid the flame wars and baiting that some topics tend to devolve into.

Anyway, I know sock puppet accounts are a ban worthy offence and as much as it would suck if you ban me I can understand why. I just hope the mods can see that I'm not as much of a shithead as I was when you banned me years ago and let me keep on keeping on.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Re: So I'm Actually a Banned Member

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Keeping your mouth shut would have been a better idea for everyone.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Jub
Sith Marauder

Post by Jub »

I know... I know. I just hate lying enough that I felt I had to do it.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

First, thanks for coming clean.

Second, it would have been better to actually use the procedure we have for banned members.

Third, locked awaiting action by the admins.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs