Funniest debate I've ever had (On Feminism)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Luke Skywalker
Padawan Learner

Funniest debate I've ever had (On Feminism)

Post by Luke Skywalker »

I'm "AndyHan".

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... 821&page=2

:P

Basically, "forum.bodybuilding.com" isn't the best place to go to if you want to converse with intelligent people, but it's nonetheless hilarious.

For those who don't know, "forum.bodybuilding.com" is a notorious board populated with openly racist, misogynist, homophobic steroid abusers who run around throwing bizarre mispronunciations of the English language and beating their chests in alphagasms (this despite recent polls showing the vast majority are virgins).
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Re: Funniest debate I've ever had (On Feminism)

Post by madd0ct0r »

Didn't they invade this board years ago?
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Literally all my brain can glean from most of the other posts is "DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR". It's great how your simple requests for evidence of any kind is met entirely with "Lol troll".
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Post by madd0ct0r »

" I post a contention, and you ask for statistics. That's not moving the discussion forward."

:)
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
Luke Skywalker
Padawan Learner

Post by Luke Skywalker »

madd0ct0r wrote:Didn't they invade this board years ago?
Before my time, but I think that was elitefitness.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Luke Skywalker wrote:
madd0ct0r wrote:Didn't they invade this board years ago?
Before my time, but I think that was elitefitness.
This is a totally different hive (not to mention generation, at this point) of knuckle dragging nerf-herders :P
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

How many female presidents have we had?
How many indian presidents have we had?

The U.S.A MUST BE RACIST AGAINST INDIANS
:lol: wow.... I think someone doesn't understand the argument he's trying to take part in.
"Siege warfare, French for spawn camp" WTYP podcast

It's so bad it wraps back around to awesome then back to bad again, then back to halfway between awesome and bad. Like if ed wood directed a godzilla movie - Duckie
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

The funniest thing about this is that I clicked on the link and got a Malware warning from Chrome.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

My personal viewpoint is. Don't bother. It's just not worth the heartache.

My own personal story involved the woman charter here in Singapore. There's a lot of men who feel it gives women too much privileges,ignoring the history of discrimination and disempowerment women had in Singapore. It's just mind boggling how people fear the threat of rape accusations for marital rape,ignoring certain celebrity cases that show the need for such protection.

It's just a totally different perspective. Even when we aligned on actions, we disagree on the reasons why.(I felt that the woman charter focus on male as the sole source of alimony is a construct of the patriarchy and ignores the social milieu of Singapore, this while knowing full well that only a minute percentage of men are wronged by this, compared I the numerous women who need aid and support.... They simply argued it was unfair.
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
Spekio
Jedi Knight

Post by Spekio »

Were they seriously discussing women's suffrage? Holy fuck.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Spekio wrote:Were they seriously discussing women's suffrage? Holy fuck.
Guess there's probably some Rush Limbaugh listeners in there then. Saw this yesterday, terrifying to think this man is popular.

- Raw Shark

- SirNitram (RIP)