Finnish meet summer '14?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Tiriol
Jedi Council Member

Finnish meet summer '14?

Post by Tiriol »

Hello, everyone!

It has been quite a long time since we last tried to get our Finnish members together. Some of us have become very inactive, but I think I've seen some new posters who are from Finland, so it might be worth a shot. :) How about it? Should we try to arrange a little get-together in this very Finnish (wet, dark and cold) summer? The traditional place has been Helsinki, but I'm not adverse to some other cities as well.
Confiteor Deo omnipotenti; beatae Mariae semper Virgini; beato Michaeli Archangelo; sanctis Apostolis, omnibus sanctis... Tibit Pater, quia peccavi nimis, cogitatione, verbo et opere, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! Kyrie Eleison!

The Imperial Senate (defunct) * Knights Astrum Clades * The Mess
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Re: Finnish meet summer '14?

Post by Lord Revan »

I'm up for it Helsinki or Espoo would probably the best meeting place in my opinion (as I can travel to those by myself and not need to ask for my parents or brother to take me there).
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n