WH Petition To Ban Indiscriminate Culling of Wolves

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

WH Petition To Ban Indiscriminate Culling of Wolves

Post by Flagg »

I have permission from Dalton to post this. Unfortunately only Americans can sign the petition, but if you're not American and agree with the petition and are so inclined, please share it on FB, Twitter, and other forums you may be a member of if you are allowed to do so.

The text of the petition is as follows:
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Issue an executive order banning the indiscriminate killing of Gray Wolves by the states.
Please issue an executive order banning the indiscriminate culling of gray wolf populations by the states. The only exception should be nuisance packs which repeatedly enter onto ranchers property and attack livestock, but only under the authority and oversight of the proper federal, state, and local authorities.

Here is the link.

I'm not delusional so don't believe I'll get the 100k signatures needed before March 16, but I'd like to make a good showing. So if you're an American please take a few minutes out of your day if you have the time and agree with the sentiment and sign this then share it as far and wide as you can.

Thanks.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw