Pre-Drinking: WTF?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

The Infidel
Jedi Master

Re: Pre-Drinking: WTF?

Post by The Infidel »

"Pre-drinking" is very common in Norway, where a beer at a club can cost US$10 each. Friends gather at one friends place and start partying there, drinking stuff bought in the store or the government controlled liquor store ("Vinmonopolet"). Beer is cheaper in the supermarket. It's not uncommon to go clubbing late, after 10PM. After clubbing, it's not uncommon to go "post-drinking" at a friends place to kinda cool down after the party. Funny thing is, that in Norway, we use German words for these events, and the meaning is a bit different than in German... ;)

We call "pre-drinking" for "vorspiel" and "post-drinking" for "nachspiel"... The Norwegain terms are already taken and means the same as in German.
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting