Fantasy vs Scifi

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Re: Fantasy vs Scifi

Post by LaCroix »

Mr. Coffee wrote:See, it's obvious that the OP picture is a metaphor for the East Coast/West Coast rap game divide. The river represents the popular culture, with the shining, glitzy towers of the big city representing the overly hyped and processed West Coast game. The old timey village is obviously representitive of the East Coast Game keeping it "real" by sticking to a more "old school" rap ethic. The Sewers are, of course, MTV/Radio pumping a bunch of shit into the river of pop culture.

If you look carefully you can even see Fifty Cent on the near shoreline dismissively waving at the city as if to say "Them bitches ain't shit...".
All your sins are forgiven...
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

LaCroix wrote:All your sins are forgiven...
In the words of the great negro poet, Snoop Dogg, "It ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby."
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

You fucking inbred hick. How you gonna dis the west side, then quote Snoop. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Havok wrote:You fucking inbred hick. How you gonna dis the west side, then quote Snoop. :lol:
Snoop has transcended the East/West beefin' a long time ago, homie. At least he hasn't started doing Disney movies, right.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN!

Poor ol Ice-Cube.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Havok wrote:DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNN!

Poor ol Ice-Cube.
From NWA to slapstick 'Are We There Yet?' Is there any greater non NFL sellout?
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

ANYWAY...what about the possibility that it is a town taken from some primitive time or planet to be studied by the advanced city?
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

And just left out there completely exposed in awe gawking at the gigantic fucking skyscrapers and flying cars thereby completely tainting any type of research that could be done?

Yeah, seems reasonable. :roll:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

Maybe it's some sort of outcast colony composed out of social undesirables like criminals, dissidents and sad clowns.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
InsaneTD
Jedi Knight

Post by InsaneTD »

Not a clown person are you?
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

InsaneTD wrote:Not a clown person are you?
They ain't funny. We know this. And they know this. And they know that we know it. And they know that we know that they know we know it. And yet they go on. Like some sort of disease or vermin. Like cockroaches. No matter where you turn there they are. With their red noses and big shoes and idiotic wigs. Arghhh!

But in the end when you look at them, inside them. All you see is a sad, sad man acting out the retarded child he newer was.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

FaxModem1 wrote:ANYWAY...what about the possibility that it is a town taken from some primitive time or planet to be studied by the advanced city?
Or maybe we're just not seeing the whole city and that old timey village is just where you grab snacks and rent paddelboats at NeoCentral Park.

But yeah, fuck all clowns. ALL OF THEM.