1930s concept cars

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Re: 1930s concept cars

Post by Elheru Aran »

Splendid! Thank you very much!
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

LaCroix wrote:
Havok wrote:
LaCroix wrote:That bike should not be that hard to do for a skilled mechanic/coachbuilder - grab a bike, put stuff on it, change the exhaust.
So you obviously know complete dick about that bike. Congratulations. Put stuff on it and change the exhaust. You fucking tool. :lol:
Wow, I did hit a nerve here, right?
Well, first, does anybody outside of Arlen Ness know anything specific about it, apart from pictures?
All I can see is a Harley with lot's of beautiful bodywork and some other custom parts - and that could be done by any skilled worker. That it needed some kind of genious to come up with that design, I do not dispute. No disrespect to your boss intended...
If by "hit a nerve" you mean you got called out for talking out your ass about something you know nothing about, then sure.
And yeah all you see is a Harley because as I said, you know dick about the bike or it's builder, custom bikes or their history in general. You are ignorant of the subject matter so dont try to make knowledgable statements of fact.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Havok, I am actually genuinely interested in that motorcycle. So I wouldn't mind if you educated us on that...
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.