NFL 2013

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Re: NFL 2013

Post by Flagg »

Havok wrote:I swear... The NFL better make those call automatically reviewable next year and allow the refs to pick up the flag.
And LaMicheal James wasn't defenseless right there?
I like how the guy obviously gets hit in the shoulder then grabs his helmet play acting.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Haha man do the niners have Lynch's number or what?
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

I found this funny:

Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

How much penalty yardage is that so far?
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

Flagg wrote:Haha man do the niners have Lynch's number or what?
I'd say what.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

when in the world are defensive coaches going to teach players to just make contact if you go offside so you don't give up the "free play".
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Ok, time to start fining officials for obvious shit calls.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

Hope Bowman's ok, but his knee has to be torn up.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I should get #53 tattooed on me. What a fucking stud. Swift recovery Navarro. And then his D backed him up. Lynch was never getting in that endzone fumble or not.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

And then fuck head throws it all away.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Block wrote:Hope Bowman's ok, but his knee has to be torn up.
Yeah, that's a season-ending injury, one way or the other.

If the 49ers go on to lose this game, two things will be true: they got their share of good breaks, but the officials gave them more than their share of bad breaks.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

SCRawl wrote:
Block wrote:Hope Bowman's ok, but his knee has to be torn up.
Yeah, that's a season-ending injury, one way or the other.
Oh yeah, that's months of recovery at least, just hoping for his sake it's not one of those injuries where he's never the same afterwards like Merriman.
Did it look to anyone else like Sherman was saying good game to Crabtree after the pick and Crab tree said something to really set him off and slapped him in the face? Not a class move if that was the case.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

So Richard Sherman is another punkass. What is it about Bellicheats disciples attracting cocknosed dipshits?

I may actually be more pissed at the officiating in this "game" than I was at the fail Mary. Least those idiots had an excuse. But I guranfuckingtee you that when Manning rapes them in 2 weeks I'll hear nothing but excuses and made up bad calls that cost them the game by double digits.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

I just realized that I'm watching this on delay (it's on PVR; I had to pause it a couple of times), and it's looking like the game has been over for a while. Oops.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

Flagg wrote:So Richard Sherman is another punkass. What is it about Bellicheats disciples attracting cocknosed dipshits?
Sherman got slapped in the face for trying to shake a guy's hand. I'd be pissed too. Crabtree is the bitch, which has been his rep since college.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Block wrote:
Flagg wrote:So Richard Sherman is another punkass. What is it about Bellicheats disciples attracting cocknosed dipshits?
Sherman got slapped in the face for trying to shake a guy's hand. I'd be pissed too. Crabtree is the bitch, which has been his rep since college.
Yeah that choking gesture he made right after smacking the ball away had nothing to do with it I'm sure.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

Flagg wrote:
Block wrote:
Yeah that choking gesture he made right after smacking the ball away had nothing to do with it I'm sure.
That was after getting slapped unless they showed it out of sequence on Fox for some reason.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The choke gesture was after he tried to shake his hand, what people are missing is that the Seahawks were celebrating their TDs and other things by shaking each other hands. It wasn't a class move by Sherman it was a mocking one. No one wants to be slapped on the butt and congratulated like you are on the same team after your season just ends.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

It was hardly a slap and the fact that Sherman immediately looked to the ref like he wanted a flag not to Crabtree as if to say "hey man seriously, good game" shows that he was just mocking him and it wasn't sincere.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Well at least I can root for Manning now.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

We all root for Manning now. We've always rooted for Manning. Manning. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNING! :cry:

Not Eli.
Last edited by Flagg on 2014-01-19 10:54pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Help us Obi Wan Manning. You're our only hope. For me to laugh inwardly as I watch dejected Seacocks fans whine and cry on February 3.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Tomzilla
Youngling

Post by Tomzilla »

Flagg wrote:Wilson is a punk and Pete Carrol is a Bellichek disciple.
Why do you think Wilson is a punk?
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Tomzilla wrote:
Flagg wrote:Wilson is a punk and Pete Carrol is a Bellichek disciple.
Why do you think Wilson is a punk?
The way he celebrated the fakerefs illegally anointing his team as winners last season after the fail Mary when he should have said something along the lines of "good game, glad we won" and then gone into the locker room. Pete Carrol did the same thing, but I don't expect better from someone who suckled at Bellicheats tit.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Kaepernick chokes (again, but this time it cost them). After costing the 9ers the Superbowl last year, this year he costs them the NFC championship game. At least it should keep his pricerange down to extend him this or next year, though I expect him to wreck the niners cap with a 20mil+ a year deal anyway. He needs to work more on his passing, running QBs will only take you so far. And he still gets locked on receivers. "I'll take that matchup any day" (after Sherman destroyed crabtree the entire game, wtf? )

However, with the niners defence pretty much locked up over the next few years, they will be competitive. But can they get it done without Kaepernick improving like Flacco did?

Speaking of Kaepernick, Wilson was just as bad. Without Lynch or the refs or the defence to bail him out Seattle would have lost.

If it is not snowing in NY, I think Manning will take his second ring.

As an aside, here is a funny video.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs