How do I commit suicide?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Re: How do I commit suicide?

Post by Flagg »

Dr Roberts wrote:Is this the same guy who posted "Does this make me Bi?" and "Should I use a prostitute."?
Yes. Yes it is. He's a classic troll. I honestly don't know why he's still here unless they are doing April Fools prep really early this year.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

The Kernel wrote:I gave a suggestion privately to a mod but I guess it's not being considered so I will repeat it here: Ban Lord Falcon and hand this thread over to law enforcement in his county.
Step 1: make suggestion to mod
Step 2: have mod tell you he will forward it to the admins for consideration
Step 3: whine in public about said suggestion not being considered.

GG.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

If you think Falcon is faking or a troll, the point is now made. The mods have taken this thread very seriously. Any more discussion on the issue will not be tolerated.

If you have further concerns, feel free to PM any of the mods.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Luke Skywalker
Padawan Learner

Post by Luke Skywalker »

Lord Falcon, I'm no expert on this matter, but if you are insecure about your weight...why don't you just work out more?

Don't go to extremes, of course, but you could always hire a fitness trainer, or get a gym membership and work out once or twice every week.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Luke Skywalker wrote:Lord Falcon, I'm no expert on this matter, but if you are insecure about your weight...why don't you just work out more?

Don't go to extremes, of course, but you could always hire a fitness trainer, or get a gym membership and work out once or twice every week.
Gym memberships and trainers cost money, lots of money in some cases.

I used to have a problem with my weight, still do to a lesser extent. I'm currently saving like mad with my partner trying to save for a house so Gyms and Trainers are out for me. I also have restrictions on what exercise I can do due to diabetes but if you watch your eatting and go for regular brisk walks the weight will drop off.

Don't put yourself down Falcon, I went through a lot of my life thinking I was ugly. Beauty is subjective, everyone has a type and there are things you can do. Style your hair, wear more flattering clothes that kind of thing. Nothing is more sexy than self confidence, if you don't think you're attractive how will anyone else.

The holidays are a difficult time for many, there is pressure to be insanely happy this time of year and it can be easy to slip in to a downward spiral. Concentrate on your positives. What have you got going right in your life, unless you are homeless and begging for change there must be something you do right.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Dr Roberts
Padawan Learner

Post by Dr Roberts »

If you can't go to the gym go for a fucking jog, absolutely free, and do press ups and sit ups, start lifting household things like dumbbells. There, no money needed.
Have Computer/Virus/Malware etc. problems or questions feel free to PM me.
Questor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Questor »

I've lost somewhere between 40 and 50 lbs over the past three months by adjusting my food intake and regular 5+ miles walks.

Willpower and motivation matter.
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Questor wrote:I've lost somewhere between 40 and 50 lbs over the past three months by adjusting my food intake and regular 5+ miles walks.

Willpower and motivation matter.
This cannot be stressed enough. Will power. The personal motivation to do the hard thing. That is the key to losing weight.

Losing weight isn't hard. Losing weight and keeping it off is.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Yup. The primary way people lose weight is by lowering their intake of calories rather than exercise. Exercise is good for your health and cutting some extra weight off the top, but limiting of your calorie consumption is the primary means of losing weight. The amount of calories you burn off doing exercise for the average person is miniscule compared to the amount of calories you consume. Exercised for the last half an hour jogging? Good, you just burned off that 1 cookie you ate. I don't get why people can't figure it out or do it. You lose weight by the lack of doing something (eating so damn much), it's not that difficult and not rocket science.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

The average person exercises like a wuss. If you actually tried you can easily burn off 1200 calories an hour, which more than half a box full of cookies.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/137278239
That was an average pace mountain bike ride. As in we were waiting up on people in the 50's.

So yes, diet matters, but exercise plays a large part as well.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

The very unfit can't perform like that, though. It's a long process to get in shape, and people often give up if they don't 'see results' quickly.
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

Stark wrote:The very unfit can't perform like that, though. It's a long process to get in shape, and people often give up if they don't 'see results' quickly.
Nor do they need to perform like that to get in decent shape. In fact, as someone who can handle exercise like that, I wouldn't want to anyways, it's fucking boring spending 3 hours on a bike.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

aerius wrote:The average person exercises like a wuss. If you actually tried you can easily burn off 1200 calories an hour, which more than half a box full of cookies.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/137278239
That was an average pace mountain bike ride. As in we were waiting up on people in the 50's.

So yes, diet matters, but exercise plays a large part as well.
Yea, it takes a long time to get there but, cycling is very good shit. And Block, watching your fucking tongue, never blaspheme about my beloved cycling like that again. :P Check this out and consider I was at 285 lbs once, now at about at 180 lbs and pushing it, getting fitter every day. Ride
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Iron Bridge
Youngling

Post by Iron Bridge »

Regardless, if you lack diet control exercise will just make you hungry and eat more. Exercise is about strength or cardiovascular endurance, not weight.

The problem is saying you can't stop stuffing yourself with 2x your food requirement makes you sound like an undisciplined loser whereas saying you can't cycle 10 miles a day sounds like a reasonable objection. Therefore people prefer to believe the latter.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Iron Bridge wrote:Regardless, if you lack diet control exercise will just make you hungry and eat more. Exercise is about strength or cardiovascular endurance, not weight.

The problem is saying you can't stop stuffing yourself with 2x your food requirement makes you sound like an undisciplined loser whereas saying you can't cycle 10 miles a day sounds like a reasonable objection. Therefore people prefer to believe the latter.
This is true. I've improved what I eat and how I eat, and everyday is still very much an exercise in calorie counting or at least awareness in what I am eating.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Given that discussion has strayed and that there is nothing more to say, this thread is locked.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs