Miss USA wins Miss Universe 2012

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Miss USA wins Miss Universe 2012

Post by PainRack »

Bow before your new Goddess, Olivia Culpo.

Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
Havok
Miscreant

Re: Miss USA wins Miss Universe 2012

Post by Havok »

Meh. Dime a dozen. Kinda looks like a Kardashian. Go figure.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

The first pic looks pretty stupid, the second one looks by far the best of the three.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Something... amazing. Her bikini pics sucked, but her gown pics were much nicer, reminds me of J Lo actually, without that ass.

Hey. Maybe I should call my friend and see if this counts as America regaining its glory against China.:D:D:D:D
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Found this candid shot.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

.....yeah.
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

were you facebook stalking Pain Rack?

On a creepy side note that looks like the Stop and Shop in Cranston, RI and inside it was one of the first Citizens Bank (partially visible in the background) branches i managed years ago.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

^Exactly the sort of comment I would expect from a Patriots fan.
------------
------------
My LPs
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Call me biased and nationalistic, but she's no prettier than any number of ordinary girls I see on the street every day.
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Yeah but that is Poland.
------------
------------
My LPs
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

PeZook wrote:Call me biased and nationalistic, but she's no prettier than any number of ordinary girls I see on the street every day.
Holy shit its like you've seen straight through the marketing industry! :V Just spare a thought for people in less stimulating regions than eastern europe.
Meest
Jedi Master

Post by Meest »

She has the typical model build, they all have the same skinny abs that aren't muscle or toned it's just from being skinny. Can copy and paste them all and wouldn't notice the difference from neck down.
"Somehow I feel, that in the long run, Thanos of Titan came out ahead in this particular deal."
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

What people fail to understand in general is that she isn't the hottest woman in the world (Monica Bellucci and a woman I know named Nicole, tie for the claim on that title every year), but she is just who the judges liked most of all the insecure, mostly ill-educated girls that spend their lives entering these contests.

People honestly think that if there were more attractive women out there, that they would somehow have ended up as Miss Universe. :roll:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Needs more airbrushing.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

Col. Crackpot wrote:were you facebook stalking Pain Rack?

On a creepy side note that looks like the Stop and Shop in Cranston, RI and inside it was one of the first Citizens Bank (partially visible in the background) branches i managed years ago.
No. Just that for some odd.... strange reason, my RSS feeds, the newsite I go to and gossip websites/columns.... were all full of pictures of her.......

So, I thought I simply post and share:D