Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant, American historian (1885-1981)

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Disney buys out Lucas, Star Wars PostPosted: 2012-10-30 05:57pm
Emperor's Hand

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/30/technol ... ?hpt=hp_t3

So we're getting Episode 7. And 8. And 9. And 10. Until Disney regards the franchise as unprofitable.

Now Disney owns both Marvel Comics and Star Wars. The Mouse's hunger is insatiable, soon we shall all be in thrall to the Mouse! :shock:

”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

Moderator of SDN, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik

Post subject: Re: Disney buys out Lucas, Star Wars PostPosted: 2012-10-30 05:57pm
Emperor's Hand

Do you people never check new posts ? Posted twice already.

Elfdart wrote:
my first manager and I spent the better part of an hour in his office asking an insanely hot female employee to go through the "B" authors in the Lit section. Why? Because that would make her climb up on the ladder right where the security camera was and gave us a perfect view of her perfect gazongas
whatisprojectzohar.com

Post subject: Re: Disney buys out Lucas, Star Wars PostPosted: 2012-10-30 06:01pm
Emperor's Hand

Ah, in the PSW forum, I'd checked this one and Fantasy. My faith in the SW geekery of SDN is restored.

Alright, any mod who's around can close this one up.

”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

Moderator of SDN, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik

Post subject: Re: Disney buys out Lucas, Star Wars PostPosted: 2012-10-30 06:16pm
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Thread in PSW

To Absent Friends
Rob Dalton | Admin Smash | SG-14: Gotta Blow Something Up | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]