This land is mine (video)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

The Infidel
Jedi Master

This land is mine (video)

Post by The Infidel »

This is not to spark any discussion, but to share a really nice video I just saw that tells the story of (current) Israel as a musical.

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/this_land_is_mine/

I don't know how to share Vimeo-videos here, so a link to the site it is. Scroll down to see who's who.
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting
Channel72
Jedi Council Member

Re: This land is mine (video)

Post by Channel72 »

Awesome.

Stupid Nitpick to show off that "I know stuff"™:

They forgot the Persian (Achaemenid Persians) between the Babylonians and Macedonians. Kind of a big ommission since they were responsible for returning Israel to the Jews before the Macedonians invaded, and lasted quite a bit longer than many of the other empires/dynasties portrayed.
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Re: This land is mine (video)

Post by mr friendly guy »

Is this it

Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.