Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 
Want to support this site? Click

Quote of the Week: "A committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured and then quietly strangled." - Barnett Cocks, British political writer (1907-)

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Game of Thrones Season 2: Yup, winter's still coming... PostPosted: 2012-04-01 10:40pm
is an asshole.

Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!
Well, so far Tyrion is still the mostonly likable character in Westeros. Anyone else watching this?

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceFlooring: For a good lay, call...

Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 2: Yup, winter's still coming... PostPosted: 2012-04-02 12:43am
Carvin' Marvin

Psst, you may want to check out the Fantasy forum, this being a fantasy series and all.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin

My Fundie Guide The World Has Ended.....Life Goes On

Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 2: Yup, winter's still coming... PostPosted: 2012-04-02 01:56am
is an asshole.

Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!
Holy shit, and all this time I thought Fantasy was just there for decorative purposes.

Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceFlooring: For a good lay, call...

Post subject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 2: Yup, winter's still coming... PostPosted: 2012-04-02 04:10am
Magister
Magister

Locked.

Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]