NFL 2012

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Re: NFL 2012

Post by Raptor 597 »

Havok wrote:He may have but apparently, Harbaugh told him he was going with Kaep regardless and that he was "sorry". :(

Yea, that's pretty fucked up. In a situation like this you end up with both guys under tremendous pressure and they may crack. Alex Smith has earned his starting spot in my opinion and it's messed up he doesn't have the confidence of his coach.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Suck it Detroit you pieces of shit.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

WOOOO! That OT almost gave me a stroke.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

It was great to see the complete implosion of the Jets on national television. Suck it Sanchez. :lol:

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

That Sanchez fumble was hilarious. He literally ran right into the ass of one of his O-Lineman.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Guardsman Bass wrote:That Sanchez fumble was hilarious. He literally ran right into the ass of one of his O-Lineman.

:lol: Yea, I saw it, 3 TD's by the Pats in :52, that might be an NFL record.

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Havok, if you here about a drunk Saints fan stabbing Vernon Davis in the parking lot, it was me. :lol:

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

:lol: Dude, we already have to deal with Raider fans and our OWN fans stabbing people. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Raptor 597 wrote:
Guardsman Bass wrote:That Sanchez fumble was hilarious. He literally ran right into the ass of one of his O-Lineman.

:lol: Yea, I saw it, 3 TD's by the Pats in :52, that might be an NFL record.
Epic. That Sanchez foray into amateur Proctology will be a staple of blooper reels for the next 5 decades!
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Ted Ginn done fucked up anddddd so did Drew Brees.

Falkenhayn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Falkenhayn »

Can we turn the clock back on the SD/BAL game? To about 1940? For the sake of the quarterbacks?
Many thanks! These darned computers always screw me up. I calculated my first death-toll using a hand-cranked adding machine (we actually calculated the average mortality in each city block individually). Ah, those were the days.
-Stuart
"Mix'em up. I'm tired of States' Rights."
-Gen. George Thomas, Union Army of the Cumberland
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

2 Seattle CB's are gonna be suspended for performance enhancers. I'm so glad I'm not a Seecocks fan.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Elfdart... Elfdart... 4th and 29 homie. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Havok wrote:Elfdart... Elfdart... 4th and 29 homie. :lol:
Just five more weeks to go!

The fans seem to be taking it well:
That could only happen to the San Diego Chargers..... NOBODY else!

Agreed. A freaking dump-off to a RB that cuts back across the entire field where about 5 guys whiff on the tackle (including one egregious block in the back that was missed) and nets 30 yards.

Only against the Chargers.
Last edited by Elfdart on 2012-11-25 08:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I watched this game against the Saints and I honestly didn't see our offense do anything against them that makes me jump for joy that Kaepernick is our QB going forward. Without our D bailing him out with 14 points, I'm not sure if we win that game.

I'll say this again, outside of the ball velocity, I don't see much of a difference in performance from Kaepernick to Smith and anyone that says that Alex Smith can't run hasn't watched him for the last 7 1/2 years.

16/25 231 yards 1 TD 1 INT that reads exactly like an Alex Smith stat line.
6 rushing attempts for 27 yards and a TD. That isn't anything special.

The one thing people are going to cite is the plays over 20 yards, but they were all short passes that the receivers took and piled up the YAC.

I have nothing against Kap mind you, I just have an issue with benching a guy that is 19-5-1 over the last two seasons including a playoff win and a second playoff game that he had a shot of winning to get them to the Superbowl if not for a special teams blunder.

Oh and a guy with a 104 QB rating and has been over 100 in 5 of the 9 games he has started and of those 5, 3 were over 140 with two being 156 and 157.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Elfdart wrote:
Havok wrote:Elfdart... Elfdart... 4th and 29 homie. :lol:
Just five more weeks to go!
Man, you may not have to wait that long. :lol:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Havok wrote:Man, you may not have to wait that long. :lol:
I was worried they might win out, sneak into the playoffs and... and... three more years of:

NOOOOOOORRRRRRRRV!
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

Goddamn it Saints.

Also, why did Fox cut out the Bears-Vikings game in favor of the Atlanta one where I live? I didn't want to watch the fucking Buccaneers, even if they did make it close against the Falcons.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Yeah they did that to me too.

Oh yeah... We Dat. :wink:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

Guardsman Bass wrote:Goddamn it Saints.

Also, why did Fox cut out the Bears-Vikings game in favor of the Atlanta one where I live? I didn't want to watch the fucking Buccaneers, even if they did make it close against the Falcons.
Did them same thing the NYC metro area. I didn't realize they would do that in case of a blowout.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

This one play more or less sums up the era of A.J. Smith:

:banghead:
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Yakkety Sax should be played in the background.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

I was thinking Three Blind Mice. Or in this case, eleven.
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Haha that pussaholic Rivers is whining saying that Ray Rice didn't get the first down. Your shitty D-Line let the motherfucker run to the point that it was close enough to a FD (it WAS a FD) that it didn't really matter. 4th and 29, bitch.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw