New SDN FB group on-line; Old one is closed

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

New SDN FB group on-line; Old one is closed

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I chose to put this here as I do not want to exclude people that don't visit G&C often, but do move there if warranted.

I have officially closed the group on Facebook due to inactivity and frankly it needed to be executed a long time ago. The old group format was poor and didn't allow for notifications of new posts resulting in immediate stagnation when our members didn't visit often.

The new group format is much better, though whether someone wants another one created is up in the air.

That is all,
Soontir

Edit: Title remade to reflect current situation.
Last edited by Soontir C'boath on 2011-12-11 09:45am, edited 1 time in total.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Re: SDN Group on Facebook has been closed

Post by Ace Pace »

Uh Soontir? There IS a modern group format page for SDN, group ID 2221698587.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

:oops: Pfff, thanks for informing me now!

Edit: One more thing about the old group, it was super asinine that I had to friend each and every person I had to admit.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
PainRack
Emperor's Hand

Post by PainRack »

So.... is there a new group or?
Let him land on any Lyran world to taste firsthand the wrath of peace loving people thwarted by the myopic greed of a few miserly old farts- Katrina Steiner
Soontir C'boath

Yes, Ace gave the id number: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221698587/