William Shatner re-records Star Trek intro for NASA

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Qwerty 42
Jedi Council Member

William Shatner re-records Star Trek intro for NASA

Post by Qwerty 42 »

To commemorate the final flight of the Space Shuttle Discovery, William Shatner re-recorded the voiceover to the Star Trek theme as the Discovery crew's wake-up music for today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNyz35TFYW4.

What an awesome thing to do :lol:

e: audio starts a minute into the video
Last edited by Qwerty 42 on 2011-03-07 02:33pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Re: William Shatner re-records Star Trek intro for NASA

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Sounded like he needed another take to be honest but that was still cool. You could've warned us it was a minute into the video by the way. :P
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
ShadowDragon8685
Village Idiot

Post by ShadowDragon8685 »

Sounds like he needed a pop filter, maybe it was recorded and dubbed over from a phone call or an ordinary computer microphone?
CaptainChewbacca wrote:Dude...

Way to overwork a metaphor Shadow. I feel really creeped out now.
I am an artist, metaphorical mind-fucks are my medium.
Qwerty 42
Jedi Council Member

Post by Qwerty 42 »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Sounded like he needed another take to be honest but that was still cool. You could've warned us it was a minute into the video by the way. :P
My mistake, meant to include that.
Image Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him