Ask Commander Riker a question.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Darth Nostril
Jedi Knight

Re: Ask Commander Riker a question.

Post by Darth Nostril »

Commander Riker why didn't you and your transporter clone get into a menage a troi with Troi to prove it really is better in stereo?
So I stare wistfully at the Lightning for a couple of minutes. Two missiles, sharply raked razor-thin wings, a huge, pregnant belly full of fuel, and the two screamingly powerful engines that once rammed it from a cold start to a thousand miles per hour in under a minute. Life would be so much easier if our adverseries could be dealt with by supersonic death on wings - but alas, Human resources aren't so easily defeated.

Imperial Battleship, halt the flow of time!

My weird shit NSFW
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Commander Riker, where do you keep the Captain's Log?
'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

'I think it's gone a little bit wrong.' - The Doctor
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Commander Riker, how come you keep turning down your own command? Are you afraid of responsibility?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Temujin
Jedi Master

Post by Temujin »

Darth Nostril wrote:Commander Riker why didn't you and your transporter clone get into a menage a troi with Troi to prove it really is better in stereo?
Commander Riker, on that note, did you every consider just getting it on with your transporter clone? After all, he's the only person you're ever going to be happy with.
Mr. Harley: Your impatience is quite understandable.
Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry... I wish it were otherwise.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other." – Frankenstein's Creature on the glacier[/size]
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

El Moose Monstero wrote:Commander Riker...where is Padme? Is she alright?
She's alright, in my bed...
Darth Nostril wrote:Commander Riker why didn't you and your transporter clone get into a menage a troi with Troi to prove it really is better in stereo?
We did.
Big Orange wrote:Commander Riker, where do you keep the Captain's Log?
On the Fiesta Deck.
General Zod wrote:Commander Riker, how come you keep turning down your own command? Are you afraid of responsibility?
Baldy and I have an... unspoken agreement.
Temujin wrote:Commander Riker, on that note, did you every consider just getting it on with your transporter clone? After all, he's the only person you're ever going to be happy with.
What makes you think I haven't.
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Baldy and I have an... unspoken agreement.
In this unspoken agreement are you the top or the bottom?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

General Zod wrote:In this unspoken agreement are you the top or the bottom?
You want to ask me that again?
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
Force Lord
Jedi Council Member

Post by Force Lord »

Commander Riker, if you were in a fight and your shirt was ripped off, what would you do?
An inhabitant from the Island of Cars.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

More importantly, what would happen if you were facing Captain James T Kirk after his shirt has been ripped?
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Commander Riker, what are your thoughts on pink foam?
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Commander Riker, how incredibly smug can you be? And can this level of smugness match that of the cast of The West Wing in any way?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
eion
Jedi Master

Post by eion »

Instant Sunrise wrote:
eion wrote:Alright, Commander Riker. What about Mr. Crusher? :wink:
Let me show you the last guy who asked this question. There's his head. You don't want to know what happened to the rest of him.
Follow-up question: Commander Riker, is maintaining a headless fuckdroid a lot of work? Where do you store him when you're not using him?
Uncluttered
Padawan Learner

Post by Uncluttered »

Commander Riker, is it true that you uniform is, due to a supply yeomans error, really just pajamas? :shock:
This is my signature. Soon a fan-boy will use it for an ad hominem.
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Commander Riker, what do you feed your beard with?
'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

Force Lord wrote:Commander Riker, if you were in a fight and your shirt was ripped off, what would you do?
Get a new shirt.
The Spartan wrote:More importantly, what would happen if you were facing Captain James T Kirk after his shirt has been ripped?
Remove his toupee.
J wrote:Commander Riker, what are your thoughts on pink foam?
Pink foam is responsible or some of the best times of my life.
RogueIce wrote:Commander Riker, how incredibly smug can you be? And can this level of smugness match that of the cast of The West Wing in any way?
I can take it a step beyond that and beat the smugness of Studio 60 Aaron Sorkin.
eion wrote:Follow-up question: Commander Riker, is maintaining a headless fuckdroid a lot of work? Where do you store him when you're not using him?
Don't ever suggest things like that again, asshole.
Uncluttered wrote:Commander Riker, is it true that you uniform is, due to a supply yeomans error, really just pajamas? :shock:
Nope.
Big Orange wrote:Commander Riker, what do you feed your beard with?
1 cup of dry food for lunch and 1/2 a cup of dry food mixed with 1 cup of wet food at dinner.
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Captain Riker, do you think the cake is a lie?

eion
Jedi Master

Post by eion »

Commander Riker, do the people of the 24th century see Perry v. Schwarzenegger as a landmark case in equality?
Temujin
Jedi Master

Post by Temujin »

Commander Riker, is it true that Picard refuses to join the Hair Club for Men because Kirk is a spokesperson.
Mr. Harley: Your impatience is quite understandable.
Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry... I wish it were otherwise.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other." – Frankenstein's Creature on the glacier[/size]
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

Commander Riker, how are you able to handle lame questions without flying into a murderous rage?
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Saved by request from the depths of Testing, because this is damn funny.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Put back into testing and stickified it so people can still participate without the autodelete getting the thread (after clearing it with Dalton).

Continue.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

Big Orange wrote:Captain Riker, do you think the cake is a lie?
What cake?
eion wrote:Commander Riker, do the people of the 24th century see Perry v. Schwarzenegger as a landmark case in equality?
I'm not sure how to tell you this, but things went way backwards in the 24th century. It's illegal now.
Temujin wrote:Commander Riker, is it true that Picard refuses to join the Hair Club for Men because Kirk is a spokesperson.
Kirk has been dead for 100 years so I don't think that is the problem.
Civil War Man wrote:Commander Riker, how are you able to handle lame questions without flying into a murderous rage?
See this? This is 190% grain alcohol by volume. That's how.
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
Dave
Jedi Knight

Post by Dave »

Commander Riker, can you describe the results of the shaving-cream-and-a-feather trick on Lt. Commander Worf?
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

Dave wrote:Commander Riker, can you describe the results of the shaving-cream-and-a-feather trick on Lt. Commander Worf?
Hey jerkass, what did I ever do to you?
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

My cat won't obey me and I've tried everything. Can you command her, Riker?
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie