SSID suggestions

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Which SSID

Hey ass holes in apt <#>, turn down the music.
43%
I wish I could hear myself think, but my neighbours music is too loud.
14%
Can you hear my TV? Then why can I hear your crappy music?
24%
Something else
19%

Total votes: 21

Braedley
Jedi Council Member

SSID suggestions

Post by Braedley »

So my neighbours are (once again) being asinine. To get my message across, I'm going to change the SSID for my wifi. Which of the above messages do you recommend?

Also, changes or totally different messages are welcome.
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Re: SSID suggestions

Post by The Spartan »

Presumably you've already asked them to keep it down to now avail so I'll ask this: Why is filing a noise complaint not an option?
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

"She cheats on you every Thursday afternoon."

Also, you should probably file a complaint with your landlord.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Not an option because of the time of day. And I may have been a little loud last night (albeit not as loud as they are now). If it were am hour and a half later, then I wouldn't have a problem forcing them to turn down the music, but since it's only 8:40, I have basically no legs to stand on.
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

Also, I've lost pretty much all faith in the property management corporation doing anything in any reasonable amount of time (my bathroom window still hasn't been fixed).
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

I think this calls for a more creative and out of the box solution. Ok, here's what you do. The next time your neighbours annoy you take a quick shower but don't dry off. Wrap a small towel around your waist (the smaller the better) then bang real hard on their door, when you hear them coming to open the door breathe heavily, grunt a bit and look as angry as you can. When they open the door just stand there and keep doing that for a few seconds while glaring at them, breathe through your teeth as if you can barely contain your homocidal rage and say "will you please keep that music down?"
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

As inventive as that is, J, I don't think I could pull off the old stooge look.
Isil`Zha
Jedi Knight

Post by Isil`Zha »

"We can all hear you fucking."
Though we are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,--
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Temujin
Jedi Master

Post by Temujin »

Braedley wrote:Also, I've lost pretty much all faith in the property management corporation doing anything in any reasonable amount of time (my bathroom window still hasn't been fixed).
That's one of the things that really sucks about apartments. If it ain't crappy neighbors, it's inattentive management; and sometimes it's both. :banghead:

Renting even a small house is better, at least you have more separation from any neighbors. Problem is the cost.
Mr. Harley: Your impatience is quite understandable.
Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry... I wish it were otherwise.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other." – Frankenstein's Creature on the glacier[/size]
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Braedley wrote:As inventive as that is, J, I don't think I could pull off the old stooge look.
I think she just wants to see pictures of you running around in a towel when you end up on the evening news.

"he seemed like such a normal person, then one day he just lost it and the next thing I know he was trying to break down my door wearing only a towel..."
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok