New Member Introductions

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by LadyTevar »

3-Body Problem wrote: 2024-01-31 10:05pm Hello, I'm a long-time lurker and a first-time poster.

I'm not sure why one of my recent posts was approved and the other was flagged as being from a sleeper spambot. I thought my post about how impractical modern airships would be at replacing container shipping was on topic.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you.
That was my hiccup, and I apologize.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
3-Body Problem
Youngling

Post by 3-Body Problem »

LadyTevar wrote: 2024-02-02 11:05pm
3-Body Problem wrote: 2024-01-31 10:05pm Hello, I'm a long-time lurker and a first-time poster.

I'm not sure why one of my recent posts was approved and the other was flagged as being from a sleeper spambot. I thought my post about how impractical modern airships would be at replacing container shipping was on topic.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you.
That was my hiccup, and I apologize.
No worries.
ArvisTaljik
Redshirt

Post by ArvisTaljik »

Yo! Dunno why I never bothered to join here but figured I may as well after all this time :P

Long-time member of the general Star Wars modding community and currently working with Republic at War, a mod for Star Wars: Empire at War, to updated and refresh their visual elements.

Ship lore nerd, 3d and texture artist, been making game assets since ~2002 timeframe for various game types.
Venator forever! For the Republic! :D
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

ArvisTaljik wrote: 2024-02-11 06:16pm Yo! Dunno why I never bothered to join here but figured I may as well after all this time :P

Long-time member of the general Star Wars modding community and currently working with Republic at War, a mod for Star Wars: Empire at War, to updated and refresh their visual elements.

Ship lore nerd, 3d and texture artist, been making game assets since ~2002 timeframe for various game types.
Venator forever! For the Republic! :D
WELCOME!!

Unfortunately, while deleting about 20 Russian Spambot posts, I think I accidently deleted your post about the Republic at War in ARTS. :(
You could repost it under Gaming :(
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet