On McCain

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Invictus ChiKen
Jedi Council Member

On McCain

Post by Invictus ChiKen »

I apologize if I am overstepping my bounds but I was wondering if maybe we can put together some sort of sticky of all the issues McCain is wrong about. A sort of clearing house of information should anyone need it.

I again apologize to the mods if I overstepped my bounds in this.
"The real ideological schism in America is not Republican vs Democrat; it is North vs South, Urban vs Rural, and it has been since the 19th century."
-Mike Wong
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Fucking goddamnit...it's not a debate help question, and it's barely much more then spam.

Moved to an area that might get a response.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
bozazz
Youngling

Post by bozazz »

Hey Invictus ChiKen. I've actually been compiling stuff on McCain's gaffs as I read them into a list. I'll post them below to get this thread started since no one has posted anything. They're mostly from the stuff I've read here that I found interesting. It's hardly comprehensive but that was your goal anyways right, to get it started. Cheers

McCain

Energy Policy
McCain's Energy Policy Identical to Bush

Sex Education & Related
Misleading McCain Ad
Counterpoint to misleading McCain ad
McCain’s support removing ROE VS WADE
McCain’s support removing ROE VS WADE 2nd Link

Foreign Policy
Just an interesting article on McCain's Foreign Policy
McCain support removing Russia from the G8
McCain's support the continuation of the war in Iraq
McCain's view on ending sectarian violence
McCain redrawing borders

Economy
McCain’s Scapegoat for the economic crisis
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

I wonder if an attempt might be made to do the same for Obama? I'm British and support the guy, but I'm interested as a relatively impartial outside observer.
Check out TREKWARS (not involving furries!)

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth