superkaratemonkeydeathcar

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Drewcifer
Jedi Council Member

superkaratemonkeydeathcar

Post by Drewcifer »

The original title of this book was 'Jimmy James, Capitalist Lion Tamer' but I see now that it's... 'Jimmy James, Macho Business Donkey Wrestler'... you know what it is... I had the book translated in to Japanese then back in again into English. Macho Business Donkey Wrestler... well there you go... it's got kind of a ring to it don't it?

Anyway, I wanted to read from chapter three... which is the story of my first rise to financial prominence... I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street... many days no business come to my hut... my hut... but Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no. I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo... dung.

...Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans... and pants to match. The monkey clown horrible karate round and yummy like cute small baby chick would beat the donkey."

-- News Radio, Episode 57
Image Original Warsie ++ Smartass! ~ Picker ~ Grinner ~ Lover ~ Sinner ++ "There's no time for later now"
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

I love NewsRadio.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

If my sister read these groups she'd be overjoyed. She loves Newsradio.

To avoid any confusion, I like the show too. I'm just not as enthusiastic about it.
I prepared Explosive Runes today.
Drewcifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Drewcifer »

Newsradio was the best.

So many clever shows and great quotes:

Joe: Aim low and kick hard. Let's go kick some alien ass!
Image Original Warsie ++ Smartass! ~ Picker ~ Grinner ~ Lover ~ Sinner ++ "There's no time for later now"