OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Emergency! We may be invaded soon!

Post by ArmorPierce »

lusankya 8/11/02 9:03:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another board

There is another board that I often visit, and the people there are interested in hearing from Christians. they are particularly interested in hearing why Christians believe in creationism, as the majority of them are Atheists or other non-christians who don't quite understand it. They want to hear Christian viewpoints and then discuss them. If you are interested, please go to: www.stardestroyer.net thanks.

I found this while browsing http://www.gp4teens.com/forum/ it look s like they have gotten word of our mockery of them and our forums may soon be flooded by teenage creationists that make no sense! It looks like it will be them who does the invadin... unless... we make a pre-emptive strike! Go to the tread "Should we invade the creationist/fundementalist" thread for more as this thread is meant to inform.(That and I don't want this thread to get locked(by the was, is anyone having problems loging in? I have to keep loging in then rewriting the message multiple times until i get logged in and I am just logged in temporarily)
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

There's a guy over there who goes by Jagged Fel. I can't remember if he is a flaming creationist, or a moderate, or what. Could be interesting if he comes over.
「かかっ―」
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Even if we strike first they'll come into here and post all over the place. But i guess we could try....
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

BAH

Damn you Lusankaya! You tipped our hand. We were going to invade them first not let those retards here first. Now we have to strike hard and fast. With everything we have.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
Azeron
Village Idiot

Post by Azeron »

ahh who cares? Creationism is really amusing. Judst nod your heads and smile as the creationists go by
The Biblical God is more evil than any Nazi who ever lived, and Satan is arguably the hero of the Bible. -- Darth Wong, Self Proffessed Biblical Scholar
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Maybe when they see people like DarkStar and Azeron they will run for their lives. :D
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Mr. B wrote:Maybe when they see people like DarkStar and Azeron they will run for their lives. :D
Too much to hope for, Creationism level idiocy has a lot of inertia.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey

Post by ArmorPierce »

We could keep them so busy trying to argue with us at their own boards that they wont have the chance to come to our board.

Vote Yes on the aformentioned thread's poll, its what all the cool kids are doing :mrgreen:
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

If the motion passes I will probably post as...Elryln the harbinger or something similar depending on the rules for naming on those boards.

Lord Wong do we have your authorization to proceed?
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

That's ok, I used to get harrassed in High School by the Local Fundamentalist jerks for Being a Jew/Catholic hybrid. So I have little tolerance for the rude and unreasonable.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

I don't think we have much to worry about. Creationists in general are complete fools, but I can only imagine how unbelievably stupid high schooler creationists are. I'll quote Mike Wong:

"I've chosen the right side, and that makes it easy to defend. The people who have chosen the other side are fools, and that's not my problem."
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

I'd just as soon have it out with them here, where there's no 24 hour wait for posts, and we can say "fuck" all we want. :wink:
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

These kids have probably never heard a swear word before. We'll warp their fragile little minds. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah we all know this forum is better. More freedom of speech here.

It would be better to bring them here. It would be more interesting.

Legalize It!

Enlightenment
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Enlightenment »

Any of you guys ever hear of a place called HOLYSMOKE?

It's (was?) probably the worlds best fundi meatgrinder; fundies come in one door, immolated bits get kicked out the other.

HOLYSMOKE is where to go for fundi disposal practice, and where to send the real hard core creationist nutcases.
It's not my place in life to make people happy. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to watch me slaughter cows you hold sacred. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to have your basic assumptions challenged. If you want bunnies in light, talk to someone else.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Should I start posts on the Talmud vs. The Bible over there, or start examining "Spirial Dance" over here?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey

Post by ArmorPierce »

I think that product A is bettter than product C, and product B better than product A, but, product C better than product B!
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Let's invite the creationists over here. We can make a dummy forum for them, and then when they're settled in, we come in. The link to SD.net forums can be hidden somewhere, so they don't even know where it is!
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

(creepy voice)THEERRREE HEEEERE(creepy voice)

(southern old guy vioce) Go and fetch my fundie whacking 2 by 4 ma.(southern old guy vioce)

Legalize It!