Bad Creationists!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Bad Creationists!

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

http://kier.3dfrontier.com/forums/showt ... adid=33590

In that thread is a link to a discussion group on evolution.

Words... fail me. But at least some have working neurons left.

I've joined and am ready with Mr. Wong's much acclaimed anti-creationist pages. 8)
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Wait a day...my posts should appear by then... :twisted:
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Really, will the world be changed by a debate on an internet forum?
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

MKSheppard wrote:

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Really, will the world be changed by a debate on an internet forum?
Meh, it'll amuse me while I smite those who are ignorant enough to attack something they don't understand.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

I'll bee argueing there tommorow no sweat. But you should see some of the fundies I run into at Delphi Forums. No matter how hard you smash the sledge hammer of reason into there brains it always bounces right back.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Straha wrote:I'll bee argueing there tommorow no sweat. But you should see some of the fundies I run into at Delphi Forums. No matter how hard you smash the sledge hammer of reason into there brains it always bounces right back.
But it is satisfying squashing the arguments.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

MKSheppard wrote:

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

The same people who care about ST vs SW debating...
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:
MKSheppard wrote:

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

The same people who care about ST vs SW debating...

Indeed, only these are far more damaging.
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

You might want to check out the open forum on b5tech message board on the debates on dinosuars, you will find creationists there too.

BTW, it is because those fans that chose to stay here, better debates and actual arguments, not just drivel.
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

starfury wrote:You might want to check out the open forum on b5tech message board on the debates on dinosuars, you will find creationists there too.

BTW, it is because those fans that chose to stay here, better debates and actual arguments, not just drivel.
This is mainly drivel, anyone who refutes an argument with fact backing it by saying "Genesis was word of God so it must be true!" has a logic deficit.

Plus, I get a shudder down my spine everytime you insult them and they say "I'll pray for your soul" or "cya y'all!".
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I read the first post by J.S.D., I couldn't bring it upon myself to read any more....the idiocy...THE IDIOCY!!!
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

Well my AIIF(anti-idiot invasion force) on SB. go shut down.If anyone wants to invade this stupid forum, I suggest everone begins posting at one time and we can overwhelm thier stupidity. If you do join thier forum post AIIF on your name so we don't end up aguing with ourselves

Here is a direct link to the site:
http://www.gp4teens.com/forum/viewforum.asp?forumid=17
KILL BILL and The Punisher coming APRIL 16!
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

As my mother once said "Don't try to confuse them with the truth." This works perfectly for these people.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

justifier wrote:Well my AIIF(anti-idiot invasion force) on SB. go shut down.If anyone wants to invade this stupid forum, I suggest everone begins posting at one time and we can overwhelm thier stupidity. If you do join thier forum post AIIF on your name so we don't end up aguing with ourselves

Here is a direct link to the site:
http://www.gp4teens.com/forum/viewforum.asp?forumid=17
I'm in.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I might tihnk of it. We might need a non-Creationist Christian like me so they don't call us "Satanists" the moment we sign up. What's keeping me from saying "yes" is my crappy debating skills.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

A medium/large sized rock could outdebate those people
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

This is mainly drivel, anyone who refutes an argument with fact backing it by saying "Genesis was word of God so it must be true!" has a logic deficit.

Plus, I get a shudder down my spine everytime you insult them and they say "I'll pray for your soul" or "cya y'all!".

I Agree, That is why I have never posted there, I feel sorry for those who actually want to stay there and debate with these morons, like that Angelsummer/Grand Admiral Andy wong character who seems among the few voice of reason there.

you are very correct when you say it is drivel at best.
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.