Fuck this board

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Rye
To Mega Therion

Fuck this board

Post by Rye »

Well guys, however many years it's been, it's time to get this off my fucking chest and tell you all what useless, sycophantic, spineless fucks you are. Yes, I too can read the fucking date, and no, this is not a joke, so no "hurf hurf, not convincing" responses from you (to borrow a phrase from RI, who is one of the few people that's contributed anything remotely innovative to this stale shit pot, despite being a fucking arsehole and rubbing everyone's nose in the fact he's getting laid).

First, I'm going to point out the main thing that's wrong with this board, it's not the flaming or the AYVB, it's the fucking sycophantic taintlappers that let Mike think for them. We all know who they are, in any thread about religion, they'll always be there to give a useless, uninteresting commentary like "christianity is bullshit lol" because the staff frankly is more tolerant to atheist bigotry than anything from the other side. What's more, everyone around here knows it's true, but they won't say it because of the aforementioned spineless, sycophantic behaviour. They are the biggest problem and make it all the more intolerable.

Yes, Kelly Antilles or whatever her damn name was a sore loser, but she was also right. There is a personality cult here that defers to fear of authority over sound reasoning, and it's to the detriment of the whole place.

I can see the responses, "Oh, but we made a christian usergroup and we had one polite debate in SLAM!!! That TOTALLY disproves the atheist supremacist bullshit around here!!" Riiiiight. :roll:

Secondly, Mike, I'm tired of listening to you act like a giant flaming douchebag throughout every single conversation in which you participate.

I'm tired of your endless "THE RAIN IN SPAIN DOES NOT IN FACT FALL MOSTLY ON THE PLANE YOU LIAR!" antics where you cleverly "expose" the blatant use of anything but dead-serious literal language by anyone you don't like.

Basically, I'm tired of you being a wannabe-bully crybaby shit here in your own little internet kingdom. I really should have left after that Anakin vs Sauron thread a couple of years ago where you misread the username "Rye" as "Necronlord" and proceeded to brand me a "wanker", then threatened me with the mighty banstick when I pointed out that you needed to go back and read the fucking post again.

How many people around here would even try to argue black was black if one day you reared your little head and tried to argue black was white for your own personal sadistic amusement? Well, obviously, that's hyperbole, but if there's ANY ambiguity in an argument, you would declare yourself the winner and most of the weak-willed atheist jamboree around here would sing your praises as another great and glorious victory for the snappy, browbeating, "much more puritanical than he believes he is" one! Wow!

You're just way too much of a raging asshole to bother conversing with, or around. So go ahead and ban this now-derelict account, post a big picture of Galvatron shooting my post with pew-pew laser beams or something, and cram it up your puckered little ass.

That's it.

P.S. Fuck Stark. :evil:
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

This would be marginally more convincing if it wasn't copy-pasted from a SLAM post by whatshisface. And if it wasn't April first.
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

Bounty wrote:This would be marginally more convincing if it wasn't copy-pasted from a SLAM post by whatshisface. And if it wasn't April first.
Well Lord Shaithis did confuse Galvatron with Megatron, unlike Rye. And Galvatron didn't shoot people with laser beams. He ordered the sweeps to terminate Ultra Magnus. Geez, where were those people in the 1980s. :P
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Geez, where were those people in the 1980s.
Reading books. Playing outside in the sun. Studying. Building spaceships with Lego.
Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

*lights a stoogie* Ahh, the April First Threads. Think I'll swing over to Maddox's site later.
ImageCommander of the MFS Darwinian Selection Method (sexual)
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Vehrec wrote:*lights a stoogie* Ahh, the April First Threads. Think I'll swing over to Maddox's site later.
Maddox seems to have gone senile or something judging by the infrequency of his recent articles. And he hasn't done jack today either.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

Post by The Wookiee »

Fine, Rye. Smeg off.
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Ozymandias
Lex Imperatos

Post by Ozymandias »

The Wookiee wrote:Fine, Rye. Smeg off.
Dammit man, my kill!
Look upon my works and despair
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Aw, Rye, you had such sexy legs! :cry:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

On the bright side, we won't have to hear the little bitch wax poetically about that trash-turned-sound called "metal". A happy day for humanity indeed :mrgreen:
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Bounty wrote:On the bright side, we won't have to hear the little bitch wax poetically about that trash-turned-sound called "metal". A happy day for humanity indeed :mrgreen:
Yeah, everyone knows that stuff is just for stupid potheads. :P
Last edited by Pick on 2007-04-01 02:21pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Why did she suddenly snap like that? :?
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Bounty wrote:On the bright side, we won't have to hear the little bitch wax poetically about that trash-turned-sound called "metal". A happy day for humanity indeed :mrgreen:
You got that right. That stupid tool could rant on and on about metal, black metal, dark metal, death metal, polka-dot metal, thrash metal, seriously, who the fuck cares?
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Big Orange wrote:Why did she suddenly snap like that? :?
28% stupidity, 51% attention-whoring, 19% immature whining, 2% metal.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Koosalagoopagoop! I imagine you...away!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Ah, well. I imagine this thread will be moved to Parting Shots shortly.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Bounty wrote:
Big Orange wrote:Why did she suddenly snap like that? :?
28% stupidity, 51% attention-whoring, 19% immature whining, 2% metal.
I guess this is not the first time that a fairly popular long term SD.Net member vanished up his/her backside then went into a massive meltdown like the late Rye just did? It seems all the more peculiar that she was ranting about SD.Net's attitude towards religion, when she was pretty "me too" about that controversial board opinion about religion as well - maybe she had a few fair points, but it was daft of her to angrily stomp out of this forum like that.
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Colour me unconvinced.

I mean, the Mess prank was fucking awesome, until proven otherwise, I'm considering this just icing on the cake.

Oh, something that's confused me, though. PS hasn't been updated in ages, but I know there's been quite a few bans since February 6th, Shaithis among them. Is there a good reason for the lack of updates...or is someone asleep at the wheel?
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Destructionator XIII wrote:Guys, Rye is a dude.
Dude, Rye is as close to trannie as it gets from active posters.
brianeyci
Emperor's Hand

Post by brianeyci »

Heh heh.

What's hilarious is that there's people who hate the board culture, many of them, some who've even expressed to me privately SD.net's board culture blows. People who are posting in this very thread (I won't name names) who think SD.net's board culture's condescending and part of a persecution complex. But they manage here just fine, just ignore everything because they aren't here for that and instead here for SF, science, news, or whatever.

I had one of these debates with Rye before about "what to call people who are ignorant about Christanity" (and I'm a weak debator) and I asked him why I should know more about The Bible and he couldn't give an answer. He also couldn't give an answer that people who were ignorant about Christianity were statistically significant enough to warrant a label. Hahahaha I bet it stuck in your craw Rye Dubai, knowing the mods wouldn't come and save your ass, and when Mike chimed in after me pissed you off to no end. Probably doesn't enter his brain that people have the same conclusions about religion as Mike not because we're all one big hive and parrot each other's views, but because I came to those conclusions separately and I just happen to be reasonable.
Rye wrote:P.S. Fuck Stark.
Stark's gonna need support after this. GROUP HUG! :D
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Ace Pace wrote:
Destructionator XIII wrote:Guys, Rye is a dude.
Dude, Rye is as close to trannie as it gets from active posters.
I happily claim second closest...and if this thread *isn't* a prank...then I suppose that puts me in the lead.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

I just happen to be reasonable.
I'm just going to pretend that quote is Brian's April Fools joke. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Bounty wrote:
I just happen to be reasonable.
I'm just going to pretend that quote is Brian's April Fools joke. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
\

OH SNAP!

I happily claim second closest...and if this thread *isn't* a prank...then I suppose that puts me in the lead.
Come on, no one is banning the Orange Metal crossdressing dude. Right?

RIGHT?

*sniffles*
The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

Post by The Wookiee »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Colour me unconvinced.

I mean, the Mess prank was fucking awesome, until proven otherwise, I'm considering this just icing on the cake.

Oh, something that's confused me, though. PS hasn't been updated in ages, but I know there's been quite a few bans since February 6th, Shaithis among them. Is there a good reason for the lack of updates...or is someone asleep at the wheel?
Shaithis was never banned. I didn't know this but a brief check of his posting history shows that he threw a drama-queen bitch fit and went to his room to cry into his pillow.
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.