Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Zaia
Inamorata

Official Member Picture comment thread: PARTE TRES!

Post by Zaia »

Annnnnnnnd, go!
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Zaia your storm clouds look beutiful....

just getting a bookmark.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Zaia your storm clouds look beutiful....

just getting a bookmark.
Aww, thankee, YB. They are to represent my awesomeness. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

Post by Redleader34 »

Uh lonestar... the US navy uniform looks like a prison jumpsuit...
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."

The Yosemite Bear

Redleader34 wrote:Uh lonestar... the US navy uniform looks like a prison jumpsuit...
well you know: Rum, Sodomy and the Lash. :P

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Fleet Admiral JD
Jedi Master

Post by Fleet Admiral JD »

By the way: State champs! :D
Parrothead | CINC HABNAV | Black Mage In Training (Invited by Lady T)

The Acta Diurna: My blog on politics, history, theatre tech, music, and more!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Redleader34 wrote:Uh lonestar... the US navy uniform looks like a prison jumpsuit...
*puts hand on Redleader's thigh*

It ain't gay if underway. Would you care for some merlot? I make it in the toilet.

:twisted:
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
The Yosemite Bear

Keevan, can you please say:
"One purpose, one Vision, Technology of Peace" and "You can not stop the Messiah" you look so much like Joe Kucan in that shot it's scary....

Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

Post by Redleader34 »

That NOS Guy: I'm Going to Save The internet for your second pic

Keegan: Do you teach Math?
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Ace and DEATH look like they've having fun :).
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

And I won both games! I AM TEH GOD of MUNCHKIN FU! Take that, you American Dogs, Mother Russia truimphs once more!

(and no, I didn't lose weight. I've actually gained some, which I'll need to drop later. Or, turn myself into a Sumo wrestler for the next round of DEATHMATCH with Hotfoot). :)

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Well, I remembered in the summer meets that your face was fleshier than last weekend. I guess you just moved them somewhere else. :P
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Medic
Sith Devotee

Post by Medic »

Dude, rhoenix, you look like a younger version of a high-school teacher I had. :lol:

That's a good thing though, one Mr. White was one cool cat. History buff, Starcraft veteran but more unfortunately, when I was leaving my high-school, Evercrack junkie. :(
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Rye, you look almost masculine in those pictures. Not what I've come to expect from what you've posted. :wink:
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Hey, I'm not all female all the time. I just post pictures usually when I'm more fem as they get more interesting responses. ;)
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

AV, you look a bit like Lurch, but in a very most definitely good way. Hats off, sir :)
Image Image
The Yosemite Bear

BTw I have my beard and mustache nicely grromed now, but I'm having a problem getting it to show up on my digital camera...

White fur agains pale face...

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Mrs Kendall wrote:I think I'm due for a pic... here's the family pic we took for Christmas '06.

It's at my mom and dad's place...

[img]snip[/img]

no we don't have a tv that huge :(
I'm totally never crashing at your place then!

In the off chance I'm ever in Canada and needing a place to crash.

Which isn't likely.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Oh we do way better things than sit and watch tv dude, we throw huge awesome parties ;) Hence why we don't waste our money on huge tv's :lol:
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Oh we do way better things than sit and watch tv dude, we throw huge awesome parties ;) Hence why we don't waste our money on huge tv's :lol:
Hmmm, ok, I might be willing to give it a chance then... :wink:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Why isn't the Admiral wearing Navy whites?
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

RogueIce wrote:
Mrs Kendall wrote:Oh we do way better things than sit and watch tv dude, we throw huge awesome parties ;) Hence why we don't waste our money on huge tv's :lol:
Hmmm, ok, I might be willing to give it a chance then... :wink:
Haha!! Gotcha!! You belong to us when you visit Canada now!! BEWARE!! ;) :lol:
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Look, Observer_2000, here's my wallet just... just don't hurt me, ok?

:P
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Hey Woodlouse, THAT'S RACIST!!!! ;)
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Rye wrote:Hey Woodlouse, THAT'S RACIST!!!! ;)
Of course it is, he lives in the homeland of the BNP :P

He probably bought it off an out-of-work ballerina

:wink:
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0