More proof Paris Hilton is a fake

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

More proof Paris Hilton is a fake

Post by Alyeska »

Strange how she looks exactly the same in every single photo. She is completely fake.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

That's really fucking strange. I don't know what it says about her, though, except that she only knows one way to smile for cameras.
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
Battlehymn Republic
Jedi Council Member

Post by Battlehymn Republic »

You're the man now, dog.
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

Out of curiosity, did you have to flip any of those to get that effect, or does she look at the camera from the same side every time?
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
Jim Raynor
Sith Devotee

Post by Jim Raynor »

Anyone else notice that Paris' face looks a lot better when it's viewed from the side, rather than straight? I think that's why she only uses that one stupid pose for all her pictures.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Two weeks ago Shirley MacLaine criticised Hilton for doing it:
IMDB wrote:MacLaine Blasts Hilton for Her Red Carpet Pose

Shirley MacLaine has blasted Paris Hilton for her determination to grab headlines no matter what. The veteran actress discussed Hilton's stardom during a chat for Interview magazine, during which the Terms Of Endearment star admitted she's sick of the socialite. She fumed, "Paris Hilton just thinks that any publicity is good publicity. What is that...? I like her little dog, I guess."

MacLaine admits the thing about The Simple Life star that most annoys her is the way she seems to stand in all her posed photographs. She added, "I just wish she would change her stance when she's having her picture taken. I'm so sick of that look. You know, please turn around and stick your tongue out at me from the back or something."
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Who the hell gives a fuck and why? Why would you give even more attention to a person who is known only for being a center of attention?
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
desertjedi
Padawan Learner

Post by desertjedi »

Someone told me she has a lazy eye and that particular pose helps to hide it from the camera... true or not? I dunno.
It startled him even more when just after he was awarded the Galactic Institute's Prize for Extreme Cleverness he got lynched by a rampaging mob of respectable physicists who had finally realized that the one thing they really couldn't stand was a smart ass. - The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

That is incredibly creepy.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
kheegster
Jedi Council Member

Post by kheegster »

In what way is she allegedly a fake? As in there is no such person as Paris Hilton, and that her existence is one big hoax?

The problem with the OP claim is that only one counter-example is required to disprove it, and I've certainly seen pictures of her which weren't in that pose.
Articles, opinions and rants from an astrophysicist: Cosmic Journeys
Metrion Cascade
Village Idiot

Post by Metrion Cascade »

She was created with the same program as S1M0NE. Think about it...have you ever met her in person?
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

I'd still hit it.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

She's really Mikhail Gorbachev. I mean, have you ever seen them in the same room?
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

Am I the only one that saw this and thought "Zoolander"?
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I saw a girl walking around like Paris Hilton stands for her poses. With the body tilted back like that. She looked like she was walking as if she was 8 months pregnant. I laughed my ass off.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Discombobulated wrote:Out of curiosity, did you have to flip any of those to get that effect, or does she look at the camera from the same side every time?
Considering that many of the frames appear to have flipped text, I would say yes.
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

felineki wrote:
Discombobulated wrote:Out of curiosity, did you have to flip any of those to get that effect, or does she look at the camera from the same side every time?
Considering that many of the frames appear to have flipped text, I would say yes.
Would that make any real difference though? It's still the exact same facial expression.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Molyneux
Emperor's Hand

Post by Molyneux »

I knew it...she's an android! Her and Dick Clark!
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Crap! There's a Gamecube in one of those! [Vader]Noooooo![/Vader]

That's just plain weird.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Dennis Toy
BANNED

Post by Dennis Toy »

knew it...she's an android! Her and Dick Clark!
knew that all along, Her, Dick Clark. Bob Barker, Ann Coulter, and Dick Cheney are all androids.
You wanna set an example Garak....Use him, Let him Die!!
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Crap! There's a Gamecube in one of those! [Vader]Noooooo![/Vader]

That's just plain weird.
Upon freezeframing, one of them also has Soul Caliber in it.
Molyneux
Emperor's Hand

Post by Molyneux »

MRDOD wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:Crap! There's a Gamecube in one of those! [Vader]Noooooo![/Vader]

That's just plain weird.
Upon freezeframing, one of them also has Soul Caliber in it.
I know that "Caliber" is the correct spelling of the word, but the name of the game is Soul Calibur.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
PrinceofLowLight
Jedi Knight

Post by PrinceofLowLight »

Bill Maher wrote: New Rule:
Heir Head

You can't be famous for nothing. Paris Hilton can't be in the papers anymore unless she kills someone, marries J. Lo, or ODs.

Also, her head is too small and she only has one facial expression. I know that's not a rule, but someone has to say it.[/b]
"Remember, being materialistic means never having to acknowledge your feelings"-Brent Sienna, PVP

"In the unlikely event of losing Pascal's Wager, I intend to saunter in to Judgement Day with a bookshelf full of grievances, a flaming sword of my own devising, and a serious attitude problem."- Rick Moen

SD.net Rangers: Chicks Dig It
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Re: More proof Paris Hilton is a fake

Post by Dorsk 81 »

Alyeska wrote:[img]<snip>[/img]

Strange how she looks exactly the same in every single photo. She is completely fake.
Does anyone really give a shit?
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Looking at her Wikipedia picture. ITS THE SAME FUCKING POSE.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."