NFL 2012

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Havok
Miscreant

Re: NFL 2012

Post by Havok »

UGH!! SOMEONE TAKE THE CHALLENGE FLAG AWAY FROM HARBAUGH!!!!

He should win, but it's just going to make it 3rd and like 6 fucking inches. It's not worth it.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I was screaming my head off for that flag.

It shouldn't be a Safety though.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Also, if they are reviewing the spot and they give him the 1st, which I think he got... Man. Although I would rather just have the ball too rather than go through a punt/kick off.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Damn... love defense, but too tight for my taste.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

I'm surprised Seattle wasn't coronated yet again by the officials.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

They tried. They can't help them out if the receivers keep dropping passes. Like 5 in the game.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Yeah. I don't know if it's dumb luck or if funny business is going on, despite Seattle being the most penalized team in the league the big calls always seem to swing in their favor.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Dude, how pissed are the people that took the Niners and gave Seattle 7 after Harbaugh took the Safety off the board? :lol:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Dude I'd kill myself. Or Harbaugh. Or Both.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Havok wrote:They tried. They can't help them out if the receivers keep dropping passes. Like 5 in the game.
If Seattle had receivers who didn't drop passes on a regular basis they'd be undefeated.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

If Seattle had recievers who didn't drop passes on a regular basis they'd be the Greenbay Packers.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

It's 0540 and I wake up to *this* Ravens?
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Flacco sucks tonight. Our defence sucks even worse, as usual this season. Let'st pray we manage to hold the Texans under 50 points, okay?
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

So the Chargers cheated and still choked away a 24-point lead? Does anyone have a "jumping off a bridge" emoticon I can use? Jesus Tittyfucking Christ!
:banghead:
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Flacco is really elite. At sucking.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Hey Thanas, the Ravens are doing so bad they switched games on CBS and are now showing Titans v Bills. Your tears give me sustenance. Pay no attention to Tampa going from a 21 nothing lead over the Taints to being down 14 points please.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Dean Pees needs to go.

Worst defeat in franchise history and Most points allowed under Harbaugh. Again allowing them to run on us. Over 430 yards total and 43 points allowed.
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

It's pretty fucking sad. And there's no excuse for it, really. I mean the points scored there is, but Ray Lewis doesn't play on offense, so no excuses there.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

No excuse. However the ineptitude by the coordinators is startling. only one screen pass? constantly biting on fakes?
------------
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Injuries:
Osemele (rt) has ankle sprain. Ed Reed probably bruised ribs.

Harbaugh:
"we gotta coach better. We gotta play better. ... What aren't we concerned about."
------------
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

only positive: suggs is playing great.
------------
------------
My LPs
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Thanas wrote:Flacco sucks tonight. Our defence sucks even worse, as usual this season. Let'st pray we manage to hold the Texans under 50 points, okay?
Mission: ACCOMPLISHED

:twisted:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Dude... The Redskins, the Bucs, the Bills... c'mon guys.

We picked up some distance in the NFC West today.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

And then there are the Raiders... :roll:

Gawd, it's like they don't even have a coach.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Nice kick Sanchez. Too bad this isn't soccer.

And stick a fork in Baltimore, they are done.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy