42%
Who cares about bras! Me want breasts!! :mrgreen:
30%

Total votes: 66

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Howedar wrote:
jmac wrote: She wears a one-piece swimsuit under her clothes, which as you pointed out would make bathroom visits rather inconvenient.
God, seems like you'd have to disrobe entirely...
Can't you just pull the crotch to the side... oh yeah, I tend to forgot that ladies have to do the other one too.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

SirNitram wrote:
RedImperator wrote:Breasts are the most wonderful thing evolution ever invented. It's almost enough to make you believe in intelligent design..."Hmm, we've made 'woman', and that's great, but how about we make woman even BETTER!"
Of course they were intelligently designed. I, the great SirNitram, designed them.
And SirNitram said, let there be woman. And there was woman. And SirNitram saw the woman, and it was good. And SirNitram said, but she can be better. And SirNitram said, let there be breasts. And there were breasts. And SirNitram saw the breasts, and it was all good.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Zaia wrote:... cleaning my place (which I do in a tank top I had when I was 10--it's all tight and sort of mid-riffy now, so it sort of acts like a bra) ...
So, can I come over sometime when you're cleaning? :D

Man, I can't believe I was the first to get this! I'm disappointed in you guys. I really am. :wink:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Cold shower, RI...

:roll:
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

RogueIce wrote:
Zaia wrote:... cleaning my place (which I do in a tank top I had when I was 10--it's all tight and sort of mid-riffy now, so it sort of acts like a bra) ...
So, can I come over sometime when you're cleaning? :D

Man, I can't believe I was the first to get this! I'm disappointed in you guys. I really am. :wink:
As soon as I read that I thought 'Here ends the thread, bring on the hijack'. I'm quite surprised it took so long for it to happened, but not by who did it.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

To get it back on track, I think it's up to the woman.

Though no bra can be sexy, as can wearing one. It all depends on breast characteristics, in my opinion.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

LadyTevar wrote:...men entering the camp party are ... umm... encouraged ... to check their undies at the door. Usually the doorkeepers are the best looking women in the camp, too.. in very skimpy rabbitfur bikinis.
I want to go to your parties.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

anarchistbunny wrote:
Howedar wrote:
jmac wrote: She wears a one-piece swimsuit under her clothes, which as you pointed out would make bathroom visits rather inconvenient.
God, seems like you'd have to disrobe entirely...
Can't you just pull the crotch to the side... oh yeah, I tend to forgot that ladies have to do the other one too.
Seems like it might be possible, depending on the tightness of the swimsuit. You'd need to be very careful though.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Durandal wrote:A good push-up bra can add a little extra drool-worthiness to a girl. Without bras, boys would never complete the rite of passage into manhood by learning and successfully performing the "bra unhook without looking" maneuver.
But without bras, there wouldn't be any need to learn that...

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Yes you bras, because I find good undergarments makes a woman even sexier than just her naked.

Plus, I got to the park, where many a female jogger goes. Occasionally you will get a busty woman who didn't wear a brazier or bra, and her puppies are going all over the place. This effect can sometimes be a bit much.

Though I'm also being encouraged to note that underwire bras are the devil's work and should not exist, even though some women need the support, it's just not worth it.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Alex Moon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Alex Moon »

Zaia wrote:I chose "Yes" for the bra option because, unless I'm sleeping or cleaning my place (which I do in a tank top I had when I was 10--it's all tight and sort of mid-riffy now, so it sort of acts like a bra), I have one on. Some are plain, some are cute, some are black, some are lacy. I have a whole bunch of different kinds, for different moods.
Do you ever clean your place 'Working Girl' style (the Melenie Griffith movie)? :twisted:
Warwolves | VRWC | BotM | Writer's Guild | Pie loves Rei
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

As for talking bras off... I'm not the master of the bra clasp. I can get one off without looking at it generally in one try, but my friend Brian is the master. I swear he's a genius. He did a demonstration when a bunch of us were having this conversation, where he had his girlfriend stand still in her bra (not at all shy) and in one swift motion, and the bra just sprang free. Since then, we occasionally refer to him as the Bra Ninja.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

I need friends like yours.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

I was going to reply intelligently, but then there was all this talk about breasts and... well, I feel a bit light-headed...
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Exonerate wrote:
Durandal wrote:A good push-up bra can add a little extra drool-worthiness to a girl. Without bras, boys would never complete the rite of passage into manhood by learning and successfully performing the "bra unhook without looking" maneuver.
The point is that it's a rite of passage.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Alex Moon wrote:
Zaia wrote:I chose "Yes" for the bra option because, unless I'm sleeping or cleaning my place (which I do in a tank top I had when I was 10--it's all tight and sort of mid-riffy now, so it sort of acts like a bra), I have one on. Some are plain, some are cute, some are black, some are lacy. I have a whole bunch of different kinds, for different moods.
Do you ever clean your place 'Working Girl' style (the Melenie Griffith movie)? :twisted:
Ha! I was so not the only one. :)
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Durandal wrote:
Exonerate wrote:
When you can unclasp the bra with one hand you will then become a man.
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

neoolong wrote:When you can unclasp the bra with one hand you will then become a man.
When you can unclasp the bra with both hands occupied elsewhere you will then become a widely admired man.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Lagmonster wrote:
neoolong wrote:When you can unclasp the bra with one hand you will then become a man.
When you can unclasp the bra with both hands occupied elsewhere you will then become a widely admired man.
That's how I'm going to die. Taking off a woman's bra with my teeth at 98.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Lagmonster wrote:
That's when she does it for you. :D
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

neoolong wrote:
Lagmonster wrote:
That's how I'm going to die. Taking off a woman's bra with my teeth at 98.
I could become a yoga master and do it with my feet. That would be cool.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Durandal wrote:
Exonerate wrote:
I still recall an incident in college. My roommate and I were in the student lounge, discussing this very topic with 5 guys and 2 other girls. My roommates current bed partner walks around behind her and slips is arms around her waist ... and then she gasps and yells at him.

Somehow he'd managed to undo a 6-hook front clasp bra, without her notice, in under a minute.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

LadyTevar wrote:I still recall an incident in college. My roommate and I were in the student lounge, discussing this very topic with 5 guys and 2 other girls. My roommates current bed partner walks around behind her and slips is arms around her waist ... and then she gasps and yells at him.

Somehow he'd managed to undo a 6-hook front clasp bra, without her notice, in under a minute.
That man is now my hero. :D
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

LadyTevar wrote:I still recall an incident in college. My roommate and I were in the student lounge, discussing this very topic with 5 guys and 2 other girls. My roommates current bed partner walks around behind her and slips is arms around her waist ... and then she gasps and yells at him.

Umm, how the hell did she not notice?!
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

neoolong wrote:

That man is now my hero. :D
Seconded.