NFL 2014 season

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

HeadCreeps
Padawan Learner

Re: NFL 2014 season

Post by HeadCreeps »

It's a really bad stigma for a QB and completely destroys their confidence over time until eventually they're running into their own O-line and butt fumbling. AD probably has 1-2 years before he crumbles completely, but Mike Brown and Lewis are likely to wait it out. Especially since there just isn't anything worth replacing him with in FA or the draft this year.

On the other hand, those five recent Bengals playoff failures were a team effort. The one with Palmer included.
Hindsight is 24/7.
[/size]
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Thanas, 1) This would help Brady the most and he would be holding the deflated footballs the most meaning he obviously had to be in on it. 2) Tom Brady is the NFL's Golden Boy. 3) In summation, this will be blamed on some lowly equipment guy who will keep his mouth shut and all of the obvious facts pointing to Tom Brady being a cheating scumbag who should be suspended forever, sued for every penny he earned in the NFL and from sponsors from 2007 to at least the AFC championship game, and publicly castrated will be thrown in the memory hole. One of those was a joke.

Who watches the Pro-Bowl? :wtf: :P
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patrio ... d-seahawks

So he's a piece of shit. Was glad Seattle got rid of his stupid ass. How hard is it not to cheat or smoke weed for millions of dollars in return?
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Poor Marshawn should wear a shirt that says "I fucked Goodels Wife in the Ass Then She Sucked It Clean" since no matter what he does they are going to find some way to fine him even if they have to hire a fulltime Marshawn Lynch stalker to report to their fulltime Marshawn Lynch rule book examiner.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/1/3 ... s-patriots
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

HOF: Jerome Bettis, Tim Brown, Charles Haley, Junior Seau, Will Shields, Bill Polian, Ron Wolf Mick Tingelhoff

Bettis over Pace and Polian over Coryell....undeserved.
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Bettis is complete bullshit. Good for Charles fucking Haley and Tim Brown.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

Bettis got into the HoF well after halfbacks and running backs well below him on all-time rushing yardage, including people who played after him. You have to go down to #18 on the list of leading rushers to find someone who is eligible to be elected to the HoF who has not yet been elected to it, where Bettis is sitting at #6. He carried their offense through the rollercoaster of the Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox years.

"Undeserved" my ass. Don't let your hate-on for the Steelers keep you from appreciating one hell of a halfback.
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Last time I saw a choke job like that, Admiral Ozzel was relieved of his command.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Elfdart wrote:Last time I saw a choke job like that, Admiral Ozzel was relieved of his command.
I disagree. Last year was choke central, this year was competitive game until some asshole thought it would be a great idea to throw it at the 1/2 yard line on 2nd and goal and another asshole followed that call and subsequently threw an interception I saw coming from a mile away. I hope they took whoever made that play call to the hospital for a neurological workup because he may have had a stroke.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Terralthra wrote:Bettis got into the HoF well after halfbacks and running backs well below him on all-time rushing yardage, including people who played after him. You have to go down to #18 on the list of leading rushers to find someone who is eligible to be elected to the HoF who has not yet been elected to it, where Bettis is sitting at #6. He carried their offense through the rollercoaster of the Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox years.

"Undeserved" my ass. Don't let your hate-on for the Steelers keep you from appreciating one hell of a halfback.
I am not saying he was bad, I am saying that Orlando Pace deserved it more for he was always a top 3 choice for all his career.
------------
------------
My LPs
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Flagg wrote:
Elfdart wrote:Last time I saw a choke job like that, Admiral Ozzel was relieved of his command.
I disagree. Last year was choke central, this year was competitive game until some asshole thought it would be a great idea to throw it at the 1/2 yard line on 2nd and goal and another asshole followed that call and subsequently threw an interception I saw coming from a mile away. I hope they took whoever made that play call to the hospital for a neurological workup because he may have had a stroke.
Choking is coming oh so close to winning and blowing it. Getting your ass kicked like the Donkeys last year is not choking -it's getting your ass kicked.

Right before that retarded play, I thought Pete Carroll had totally out-coached Belicheat. Here he was just a handoff to Lynch away from winning the game and then...

:lol:

EDIT:

And just when I thought the Seahawks couldn't have been any more retarded:
Bevell: Lockette 'could have been stronger' to ball

By Gregg Rosenthal
Around The NFL Editor
Published: Feb. 2, 2015 at 12:50 a.m.
Updated: Feb. 2, 2015 at 01:27 a.m.

GLENDALE, Ariz -- Russell Wilson thought Seattle's final play call was perfect. He thought he had a touchdown when the ball left his hand.

"I thought the game was over," Wilson said.

Instead, the Seahawks lost Super Bowl XLIX in the most excruciating fashion Sunday. Malcolm Butler made the play of his life, breaking on Wilson's pass and beating Ricardo Lockette to the ball. Pete Carroll tried to take responsibility for the decision, even though offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell admitted he dialed up the quick pass. Wilson also took blame for the play, saying he threw the ball "one inch" too far. But offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said Lockette shares the blame.

Lockette "could have been stronger through the ball," Bevell pointed out to reporters multiple times.

Carroll and Wilson showed leadership in how they handled the worst moment of their professional career. Bevell, like Lockette, fell short.

The "Around The NFL Podcast" is now available on iTunes! Click here to listen and subscribe.
In the words of Gordon Ramsay: ARE YOU FUCKING TAKING THE PISS FROM ME? :lol:

And Bevell could have been less of a retard, straight out of Retard Nation:

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

I will say this about the superbowl: At least the halftime show was great, unlike previous years (looking at you, obviously lip-synced Bruno mars)
------------
------------
My LPs
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Thanas wrote:I will say this about the superbowl: At least the halftime show was great, unlike previous years (looking at you, obviously lip-synced Bruno mars)
Well I agree Bruno Mars sucked, Perry was just as obviously lip syncing. That platform she rode around on was pretty sweet, but unfortunately she didn't catch on fire and die horribly while strapped onto that thing as the techs all shit themselves because it has to run full cycle before they can bring her down at which point she is a charred corpse. Or a firework.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Post by Guardsman Bass »

I liked Bruno Mars' performance, even if the Chili Peppers looked like a bunch of corpses propped up on stage.

Katy Perry seemed like she was singing parts of it on top of the lip-sync track . . . and she sounded terrible. In fact, she's sounded terrible every time I've seen her do a live performance on TV.
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood