What are some things that really bug you?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

salm wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:
salm wrote:cell phones in general. everytime one of those annoying little plastic buggers goes of i want to go berserk and punt it 50 yards.
Nah, epoxy it to the inconsiderate asshole's head. A far more fitting and memorable punishment.

aaahh, and then punt it 50 yards
Even better.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

slow drivers
JADAFETWA
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

argh, red trafic lights!
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Mr Bean wrote:FOOLS!
And Idiots too

On that note:

My "Supervisor"

Nurses (not all but far too many of them)

Spineless Management

Ass Kissers (particularly in a work environment)
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

I hate:

Snobs, stupid people, narrow minded people, people who quesion my honor, people who are stupid but try to act intelligent, overly intelligent people who know it and rub it in, high pitched noises, bright lights in the morning, bright lights in the evening, bright lights at night, aggresive pets, aggresive idiots, super masculine men, super masculine women, super femanine men, people who think they know it all, people who bug those of us who do know it all, country music, pop idols, spandex, people who shouldn't wear spandex but do, self-pity individuals, people who hate people that hate people, the general organization of society, sweet corn bread cake, wannabe musicians, wanna be anything... shall I go on... :evil:
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

IRG CommandoJoe wrote:How about flashlights and lasers in the movies where you can actually see the beams of light? You never see beams of light in real life.
That and when they use the "gangsta" shooting style (holding a pistol sideways), the use of holographic (IE red-dot 2d sights that are projected onto a piece of glass and it shows it being used as a magnifying scope. Grr, gross technical foulups in supposedly 'realistic' shows and movies.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

On that note I wish to add
PEOPLE WHO CAN'T TAKE A FUCKING HINT!

I run into far to many of these every day who either are to slow to noticed the armed pissed off angrey person or to stuiped to notice it

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Like me?
JADAFETWA
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Mr Bean wrote:On that note I wish to add

I run into far to many of these every day who either are to slow to noticed the armed pissed off angrey person or to stuiped to notice it
You mean Fundies? :P
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

Oh, heres my complete list:
Mac Testamonial Commercials

Stupid People

People who think that argue that Trek or Wars is better than one or the other just 'because.' I think that it is a complete opinion.

Reality TV

'Extreme' Sports People

Anti-Hunting people (face it, hunting is a biological necessity in most regions)

Anti-Gun People (just because some people use em for bad things, does that make all people bad, i mean, if someone attacks someone with a hammer, are all carpenters evil people now?)

Gangsta People (White, Black, Green, Purple, etc...)

People who try to act 'macho' by doing stupid things that they think are smart (I.E. I was fishing when there was some inner city idiot talking like he knew everything about canoeing while i was at the boat ramp, first thing i know, he is sitting in the wrong end of the canoe paddling the wrong way)

Bad Movies

Movie Critics

People who think they know more about computers than they do.

Macintosh Maniacs

Microsoft Maniacs

Pop-Up Adds

People who think that we shouldn't keep an eye on Middle Eastern Males between the ages of 18 and 35

Star Wars Bashers

Star Trek Bashers

People who make unbased arguments

More Stupid People

Al Gore's Whining That He Didnt Win The Election

Al Gore

Bill Clinton :D
Last edited by Nathan F on 2002-09-27 10:03pm, edited 2 times in total.
GrayFox459
Redshirt

Post by GrayFox459 »

Prepps are the people I hate the most

Post by Guest »

Little Kids
Bill Gates
Dubya Bush
Rest of Bush administration
Jack Valenti, Hillary Rosen and the rest of MPAA/RIAA
Fritz Hollings
politicians
soft money
political parties
corporate lawyers
People who won't shut up
People who nag
thick skulled people who are impossible to convince
people being better than me at something
fundies
9/11 security maniacs (why should personal rights be stripped just because people are a little jittery. Security is incompetant anyways. Not to be too blunt, but who cares if you have less then 1% chance of getting killed by terrorists. In 13 years there is a 1 in a million chance (or less) that the earth is going to be hit by a BIG rock. Who cares?)
ignorant schoolmates who think the world/US is fine as it is
ignorant schoolmates who like george bush
some people who disagree with me and rub it in.
being more stupid than other people
myself lacking common sense and having useless 129 IQ and can't put it to good use
being ignorant and stupid and eccentric compared to others on this board.

Post by Guest »

Microsoft
Microsoft windows (my alternative email address is jhnphm@windows-sucks.com)
software patents
artists like metallica who oppose file sharing.
TV media
TV except for anime, SG-1, Twilight Zone, Andromeda, and Earth Final Conflict.
AOL Time warner
any temperature higher than 73 degrees
people who say i'm stupid
people who think I know everything
gun control advocates
having a real unstable mood
Arial Sharon
and the list goes on.....
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

When cars explode when they are hit by bullets in the movies.
Preppies
People that say a shuttlecraft can take on a Vorlon Dreadnaught
Making nacho trays at work
Most Religion
V4 Engines
Pep Rallies (or anything remotley having to do with school spirit)
when i have jacked off so much, its just not cool anymore
people who think the Navy is gay. (i want someone to tell that to a SEAL)
people who think the Marines are the only good military branch. (You're joining the Army? You pussy...)
Star Trek TNG-Forward (Im a communist pissant. John is glad i am dying in Nemesis)
Trekkies
anorexic girls
Gangstas
Nu-Metal
Rap
Hip Hop
School being trashed at homecoming
jocks
ditzy girls
George Lucas if he comes up with another shitty movie name. (I.E "It came from the Dark Side!" :lol:
B&B
heat and sunny days
people who alienate smart people because we boggle their minds
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Captain Lennox wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:On that note I wish to add

You mean Fundies? :P
You mean me when I'm talking with chicks?

As for what pisses me off, definately #1 on my list would be people in high school who take easy classes (or drop hard ones) because they want to preserve their precious fucking 4.0 GPA.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Preppies - actually a two sided coin for me. I hate preppie males but like preppie rich bitches (mostly because I want to "take them down from their high horse" - as much as I hate to say it [and really, this shouldn't be too surprising], I kinda sorta want to...well, to put it bluntly, "do stuff" to them. Not that I actually would)

Teenagers - and people who say they hate teenagers (eyes Enlightenment, don't come to me when the nuke comes). My own kind can be damn annoying, but people who say they hate all teenagers across the board really fucking piss me off above anything else in the world. A teenager's life is much complicated in part by such people who have the arrogance to stereotype teenagers into one kind, and then discriminate against them and deny them opportunties because of such. Seriously, I put such an arrogant person into the hospital for that.

Trektards - obvious

DorkStar - Another person I want to put into the hospital.

Anybody who says they hate Mr. Bean/Black Adder - this oughtta make our Mr. Bean proud :D

Straha - just kidding :wink:

Arminiass - whoever doesn't get this seriously needs to visit here more often

stereotyping in general - the second thing that pisses me off the most

B-1B Bashers - ohhhh, they piss me off so much

Mike Wong Bashers - see above

Star Wars Bashers - see above

Anybody who gets on my fucking nerves - ohhh, do I ever wish killing was legal....

Christians who want to ram religion down everybody's throat (and same people from any religion)

People like MKSheppard, at times

Post-DS 9 Trek

Berman & Braga

Doug Chaing

TNG-era retarded Klingons

Lameway

Neelix

Whoever created the above

Jar-Jar

Whoever thinks SW is "ghey"

Whoever thinks Sci-Fi is "ghey"

VV03vR Sp33ks l33t sp33k

Team Killers, especially in Half-Life mods but in any game

Server admins who are stupid enough to think said games are actually playable with Freindly Fire on

slow computers

Microsoft

Apple, too

whatever reason why a free copy of Linux hasn't fallen onto my doorstep

Bus Drivers

Drivers in general

People who don't want me to drive my car (READ: Enviromentalists)

Jerks in general

Russian-bashers

Asian-bashers

Soccer-bashers

American football-bashers

BMW-bashers

GM-bashers

Audi-bashers, especially (Most of my relatives own Audis of one form or another and we very much like them)

Skiers (at least in Colorado - they tend to act like they own the roads and that skiing is their "birthright" - they don't give a damn about anybody who's in their way to their trip up the mountains)

Snow Boarders (the only people Skiers think are too arrogant)

PTB's (Our socitey needs MASSIVE reform, and the Powers-That-Be simply need to DROP DEAD! I don't necessarily politicians or the like, what I really mean perhaps are the abstract ideals our society un-necessarily adheres to. This goes more for current legal issues than the above already mentioned)

Saddam Hussein (though I'm not entirely in favor of a war without provakation)

Bin Laden

John Asscroft (moreso than even the above two)

Condasleeza Rice (man I really dislike her. And she be ugly)

Al Gore

Bill Clinton

LBJ

Reagan-Bashers

JFK-Bashers

Poncho Villa (ok maybe I should take more recent examples)

Republicans

Democrats

Gays who try to shove their gayness down people's throats (in line with Fundies just with homosexuality)

Aryle or whoever, because he's teetering on becoming a member of the above

Romulan_Nemesis, not because he's gay but because's he's teetering on becoming a flaming Trekkie

anti-gays

I'll think of more later
Last edited by RayCav of ASVS on 2002-09-27 07:02pm, edited 7 times in total.
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

salm wrote:cell phones in general. everytime one of those annoying little plastic buggers goes of i want to go berserk and punt it 50 yards.
Hey! I have a cell phone! But it has a vibrate option.... :twisted:

Anyways, movie-hoppers...esp when you have an entire theatre to yourself and someone else *whistle...*

Slow computers.

Fundies.

Preps (the ones that control HS Social ladder and don't have a clue when they get into college...not all the ones in my dorm have figured it out yet...)

Bitchy customers.

Certain managers that I'd like to just punt their head about fifty yards or so...or would shovin them up their asse sbe better...?

Ditzes.

Femmes.

Flaming gays that know I'm gay and try to hit on me because I'm not femme.

Ignorant assholes.

Smartass assholes. (That may seem redundant, but trust me, its not...smartasses can be cool)

Anti-gays.

Anti-pagans.

Anti-me.

Lots of other things... goto http://www.livejournal.com/~verilon
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

RayCav of ASVS wrote:massive-ass snipage
whoa now I know how WeeMadAndo feels :D
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Another thing I d was when some kid in the "general classes" with better grades would call me "dumb" because I struggled to get a B in some of the honors classes. Well, they weren't the ones in the honors courses, or in the gifted programs, or the ones taking the SAT and getting 1000 on them in junior high...

Another thing I are s. There aren't enough good-looking ones around, and all the ones that are won't go out with me, either because:

A. They already have a boyfriend
B. They don't have one, but they pretend they do
C. They pretend to be lesbians

It es me off, especially considering how ugly and stupid the guys they date are. If I was a football jock, covered with acne, and had an IQ 30 points lower, maybe the s would go out with me.

And there's one thing that absolutely es me off: My brother. He's paranoid, jealous, incompetent, insulting, and rude. I have 3 TVs in my house, all in his room. So, f I want to watch TV, I have to go into his cramped, smelly room. He also tells me to " off" whenever I object to something he does, he never does anything his parents tell him to, and he's quite lazy. He's driven me over the edge numerous times.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:Another thing I d was when some kid in the "general classes" with better grades would call me "dumb" because I struggled to get a B in some of the honors classes. Well, they weren't the ones in the honors courses, or in the gifted programs, or the ones taking the SAT and getting 1000 on them in junior high...

Another thing I are s. There aren't enough good-looking ones around, and all the ones that are won't go out with me, either because:

A. They already have a boyfriend
B. They don't have one, but they pretend they do
C. They pretend to be lesbians

It es me off, especially considering how ugly and stupid the guys they date are. If I was a football jock, covered with acne, and had an IQ 30 points lower, maybe the s would go out with me.

And there's one thing that absolutely es me off: My brother. He's paranoid, jealous, incompetent, insulting, and rude. I have 3 TVs in my house, all in his room. So, f I want to watch TV, I have to go into his cramped, smelly room. He also tells me to " off" whenever I object to something he does, he never does anything his parents tell him to, and he's quite lazy. He's driven me over the edge numerous times.
you know, if you had WORDS in there instead of single letters, I would actually understand what you're saying :P

Nathan F
Resident Redneck

Post by Nathan F »

RayCav of ASVS wrote:B-1B Bashers - ohhhh, they piss me off so much
Me too dude, i cant stand people who dont appreciate what an asset it is!
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Hmmm

Post by Sienthal »

Social Status classifications

Arrogance

Confrontations

That my school lacks a TAG program of any kind.

Aaaannnnnnd, Blue Pepsi
Welcome to the Divine Empire of Ashcroft:
-Hey, you! Sending e-mail, eh?Say Cheese!
-What I say here is forever being recorded. Wonderful, isn't it?
-Jack Chick develops the most disturbing Chick tract to date. It may be viewed here: MIGHTY MORPHIN' SATAN RANGERS! GO!
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Post by Sienthal »

However, Red Fusion = Good 8)
-Jack Chick develops the most disturbing Chick tract to date. It may be viewed here: MIGHTY MORPHIN' SATAN RANGERS! GO!
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Re: Hmmm

Post by Raptor 597 »

Sienthal wrote:Social Status classifications
Yeah, the whole idea in Geography pisses me off. Everything is classified by religion. but what about atheists?
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Sienthal
Padawan Learner

Post by Sienthal »

I was actually referring to the whole Prep/Punk type thing (No offence), but that too is also a pain.