I'm sorry waiter, but there's a Rock in my Diesel.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Whiplash
Padawan Learner

Re: I'm sorry waiter, but there's a Rock in my Diesel.

Post by Whiplash »

fgalkin wrote:
Phantasee wrote:Your grimdark comment reminded me that Michelle Rodriguez died in F&F. :(
Michelle Rodriguez has like a 75% chance of dying in any given movie she's in, so that's no surprise.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Those odds are still better than Leo DiCaprio's. Though I did like that in his last movie with Kate Winslet they switched it up.
Downward fucking dog! ~ Travis Touchdown
Falarica
Youngling

Post by Falarica »

Its the Favela level from Modern Warfare 2! And the film doesn't actually look that bad.
tim31 wrote:Yeah. You gotta put the band back together if there's going to be hijinks.
They must be on a mission... From God. :D
Commence primary legislation!

If aliens every really tried to contact us it'd be through the internet. Then 4chan would probably scare them off.
Pintsize - Questionable Content
Go 2 Hell
Redshirt

Post by Go 2 Hell »

Don't call it fast 5 and show like 9 people walking together. I really hope Jordana Brewster gets to actually do something besides cry in the movie, I mean they showed in her in a car in the trailer for the last movie, and look how that turned out. I'm cautiously optimistic, 'Fast and Furious' really bummed me out to be honest.
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

But goddamn if the Rock isn't huge again. Looks like I might be seeing this.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

Go 2 Hell wrote:Don't call it fast 5 and show like 9 people walking together. I really hope Jordana Brewster gets to actually do something besides cry in the movie, I mean they showed in her in a car in the trailer for the last movie, and look how that turned out. I'm cautiously optimistic, 'Fast and Furious' really bummed me out to be honest.
It's called Fast 5 because it's the fifth movie in the "The Fast and the Furious" series.
Go 2 Hell
Redshirt

Post by Go 2 Hell »

Terralthra wrote:
Go 2 Hell wrote:Don't call it fast 5 and show like 9 people walking together. I really hope Jordana Brewster gets to actually do something besides cry in the movie, I mean they showed in her in a car in the trailer for the last movie, and look how that turned out. I'm cautiously optimistic, 'Fast and Furious' really bummed me out to be honest.
It's called Fast 5 because it's the fifth movie in the "The Fast and the Furious" series.
Edit: That was a really stupid post.
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I have an erection so big and hard I could probably use it as a drive shaft, after watching that trailer.
XXXI
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

I liked the Fast and Furious when it was originally made and called 'Point Break'. Seriously not only was it the same exact story, but if you closed your eyes Paul Walker actually sounds like Keanu Reeves. At some point in the movie I was expecting him to say; "I am an F. B. I ... AGENT!" at Vin Diesel.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'