NFL 2011

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Block
Jedi Council Member

Re: NFL 2011

Post by Block »

starslayer wrote:Christ, another punt? Damnit, we really need to take advantage of all our turnovers, not just two.
Yeah 4 turnovers and you're only up by 3, SF fans should be concerned.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

They cannot let the saints score more than 14 points this half.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Five turnovers? The Saints must not like playing in the Super Bowl.
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

And somehow it's still one possession, bizzaro world.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Yeah, not sure why SF is not running more either.
------------
------------
My LPs
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

BOOM BITCH!!! Super Smurf said that one is for free.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Alex smith answers: SUCK IT.
------------
------------
My LPs
starslayer
Jedi Knight

Post by starslayer »

That was a fucking brilliant playcall. I really thought for a second that it would be pass and blitz followed by FG attempt. But we didn't get the conversion. Fuuuck...
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

Thanas wrote:Alex smith answers: SUCK IT.
and Drew Brees says: I invite you to be the one who doth suck it.
starslayer
Jedi Knight

Post by starslayer »

TOUCHDOWN!
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

Haha Greg Williams should lose his job for that last drive. Wonderful prevent defense there.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Block wrote:

VERNON DAVIS has had enough of this foolishness and says: GOOD DAY, SIR.
------------
------------
My LPs
AMT
Jedi Knight

Post by AMT »

Thanas wrote:
Block wrote:

VERNON DAVIS has had enough of this foolishness and says: GOOD DAY, SIR.
I'm trying to figure out if the offenses on both teams took some speed during the last three minutes of this game or the defenses were all drugged. Good god.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Now, go Tebow. (UGH).
------------
------------
My LPs
AMT
Jedi Knight

Post by AMT »

Thanas wrote:Now, go Tebow. (UGH).
Sorry, gotta go with the Pats on this one. My Dad would kill me. And I'd rather take them then another week of Tebow madness on my local radio.

Edit: Also FUCK YES 49ers!
Last edited by AMT on 2012-01-14 08:17pm, edited 1 time in total.
starslayer
Jedi Knight

Post by starslayer »

NINERS WIN! NINERS WIN! NINERS WIN! Now on to Green Bay or welcoming New York back to town.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Well, the broncos D does not look so good.
------------
------------
My LPs
AMT
Jedi Knight

Post by AMT »

Thanas wrote:Well, the broncos D does not look so good.
Let's hope their O plays just as strong.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I am fucking exhausted. I don't have the energy for Tebow Time. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

AMT wrote:
OTOH the Pat D does not look so good either.
------------
------------
My LPs
AMT
Jedi Knight

Post by AMT »

Thanas wrote:
AMT wrote:
OTOH the Pat D does not look so good either.
Just like last time. I hope. *cough*
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Tebow fumbles. His god has forsaken him.
Last edited by Thanas on 2012-01-14 08:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------
------------
My LPs
AMT
Jedi Knight

Post by AMT »

Thanas wrote:Tebow fumbles. His god has forsaken him.
He's still busy counting the bribe I sent him to make sure the 49ers beat the Saints.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Tebow is behind by two scores. His God is testing him.
------------
------------
My LPs