Who cares about bras! Me want breasts!! :mrgreen:
30%

Total votes: 66

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Zaia wrote:
LadyTevar wrote:I still recall an incident in college. My roommate and I were in the student lounge, discussing this very topic with 5 guys and 2 other girls. My roommates current bed partner walks around behind her and slips is arms around her waist ... and then she gasps and yells at him.

Somehow he'd managed to undo a 6-hook front clasp bra, without her notice, in under a minute.
Umm, how the hell did she not notice?!
Too caught up in the debate, or in his hands on her breasts maybe. First she realized it was when the bra fell open.

To prove a point once he just brushed his hand over my back and my 2-hook bra fell open, and I knew he was going to try it.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Damn. He's just getting better and better.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Its up to her really, but I prefer no bra. :) Makes things....interesting. :mrgreen:
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

It's inappropriate because, well, men will gawk and women, I think, treat it as bragging.

But do you have any idea how annoying and bothersome over-shoulder-boulder-holders are?

Crimson Raine
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

CrimsonRaine wrote:But do you have any idea how annoying and bothersome over-shoulder-boulder-holders are?
Yes, and that's why I don't wear them unless I have to, which is pretty much anytime I leave my house. I've yet to find a pair of bras that I can wear all day without causing discomfort to my poor breasts.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

CrimsonRaine wrote:It's inappropriate because, well, men will gawk and women, I think, treat it as bragging.

But do you have any idea how annoying and bothersome over-shoulder-boulder-holders are?

Crimson Raine
:mrgreen:
That is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever heard them called in my life!

The only thing funnier was when my college roommate's sister came by to show us her new bra she'd found. She showed us how the front panels unhooked and you could put it on with those unhooked, shake yourself into place, and then close up the panels. Both my roommate and her sister are DD-FF cupsize, so her sister thought it was wonderful, a new bra made just for awkwardly large breasts.

Then my roommate pointed out that it was a nursing bra. Her sister didn't talk to her for a week.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

LadyTevar wrote: :mrgreen:
That is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever heard them called in my life!

The only thing funnier was when my college roommate's sister came by to show us her new bra she'd found. She showed us how the front panels unhooked and you could put it on with those unhooked, shake yourself into place, and then close up the panels. Both my roommate and her sister are DD-FF cupsize, so her sister thought it was wonderful, a new bra made just for awkwardly large breasts.

Then my roommate pointed out that it was a nursing bra. Her sister didn't talk to her for a week.
LOL
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

LadyTevar wrote: The only thing funnier was when my college roommate's sister came by to show us her new bra she'd found. She showed us how the front panels unhooked and you could put it on with those unhooked, shake yourself into place, and then close up the panels. Both my roommate and her sister are DD-FF cupsize, so her sister thought it was wonderful, a new bra made just for awkwardly large breasts.

That reminds me of something a friend of my did in class. The teacher was talking to us(there were only 5 kids in this class) and she was talking about how she had gained 30 pounds since she had been fitted for a bride's maid dress. He was trying to think of the name of a dress she should wear(I can't remember what it was) he, by mistake, said materity dress. She gave him the finger. It was one of 10 best thing ever to happen in a class of mine(would have been higher if not for the class were chicks regularly flashed the class and accually prefomed a blowjob, while the teacher was in class, and completely oblivious)
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

LadyTevar wrote:Edit: Said party is found only where SCA people have a private camp and drinking is highly encouraged. Those men entering the camp party are ... umm... encouraged ... to check their undies at the door. Usually the doorkeepers are the best looking women in the camp, too.. in very skimpy rabbitfur bikinis.
I take it that there are more women on the inside? If so.....

Driving directions. NOW! :mrgreen:

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Vertigo1 wrote:
LadyTevar wrote:Edit: Said party is found only where SCA people have a private camp and drinking is highly encouraged. Those men entering the camp party are ... umm... encouraged ... to check their undies at the door. Usually the doorkeepers are the best looking women in the camp, too.. in very skimpy rabbitfur bikinis.

Did you not pay attention. It's a trap, the hot chicks seduce your pants off(literally) so the norms to uggos are already half way there.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

anarchistbunny wrote:Did you not pay attention. It's a trap, the hot chicks seduce your pants off(literally) so the norms to uggos are already half way there.
But hey....if it involves naked women and sex, I'm all for it. What a way to go. :lol: :D

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Vertigo1 wrote:

Just off I-79, at a campsite near Butler Pennsylvania, USA.

Drive down I-79 in mid-August, and you can't miss seeing the tents set up just 100 yards from the interstate.

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Vertigo1 wrote:
anarchistbunny wrote:Did you not pay attention. It's a trap, the hot chicks seduce your pants off(literally) so the norms to uggos are already half way there.
But hey....if it involves naked women and sex, I'm all for it. What a way to go. :lol: :D
The Women who hold the party provide some beer, but it's BYOB, and there's always bellydancing around the fire to live drummers, with food provided as well. But if a man enters and he doesn't pass the 'pants check' the offender's underwear is removed and hung on the "wall of shame'

DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

LadyTevar wrote:
Vertigo1 wrote:
The Women who hold the party provide some beer, but it's BYOB, and there's always bellydancing around the fire to live drummers, with food provided as well. But if a man enters and he doesn't pass the 'pants check' the offender's underwear is removed and hung on the "wall of shame'
What is the `pants check`?
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

LadyTevar wrote:The Women who hold the party provide some beer, but it's BYOB, and there's always bellydancing around the fire to live drummers, with food provided as well. But if a man enters and he doesn't pass the 'pants check' the offender's underwear is removed and hung on the "wall of shame'
Woohoo! :D Now if only it were a little closer....

aphexmonster
Jedi Council Member

Post by aphexmonster »

Bras are cooll.... i mean... it keeps the package from going south on the whole opperation :D .... and nobody wants that to happen.
-monster
my sig is totaly lonely now =(