NFL 2015

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Re: NFL 2015

Post by Elfdart »

Havok wrote:Gawd... At least we all fucking suck this year.
Looks like next season starts today. The Niners just shipped Vernon Davis to the Donkeys, after Davis got into a scuffle with one of the O-linemen by pointing out that Kaepernick has been shitting the bed and rolling in it. How badly? This one gif sums up how much he's flopped this season:

LINK

Now he's been benched in favor of Blaine Gabbert. No that's not a typo. :shock:

I haven't seen a contender deliberately dismantled by ownership/management like this in years.
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

Wow, doing the pee-pee dance, completely uncovered by anyone, and he doesn't even get so much as a look. Yikes.

Incidentally, I wonder why the 49ers gutted their team like that, and moreover, with just building a new stadium, how can they get away with it?
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Because they always have scapegoats. First it was Harbaugh (before him it was Alex Smith), now it will be Kaepernick, then Tomsula (who deserves it). And in two years they will draft a new QB, get a new coach and then the circle starts new.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Alferd Packer wrote:Wow, doing the pee-pee dance, completely uncovered by anyone, and he doesn't even get so much as a look. Yikes.

Incidentally, I wonder why the 49ers gutted their team like that, and moreover, with just building a new stadium, how can they get away with it?
BECAUSE they just got their new stadium. They think they can field a bad team and fans will spend hours in traffic just for the privilege of watching in a stadium where the afternoon sun reflects off the windows of all those fancy private boxes directly into the eyes of half the fans. I shit you not!

Thanks to York's dickery, odds are that Davis and Spanos will be jockeying to be the Rams' tenant when they move to L.A. If I were Kronke, I'd tell them both to piss off.

As for the play, my only guess is that the QB was under the gun to get the play off on time and didn't think of looking over.

Apparently, teams saw what the Ravens pulled off a couple of years ago by firing a coordinator mid-season and going on to win the Super Bowl and think it's a sound strategy in general. Caldwell fires his OC (a guy who shouldn't have been one in the first place) and his offense gets humiliated in London. He must be related to Rich Kotite, the only other guy who landed a head coaching job after running a contender into the dirt in his previous job. Jesus tittyfucking Christ this guy is awful! He should have fired himself. Now the Colts are giving Chud their OC position. I never understood Pep Hamilton's fetish for taking talent best suited for a deep ball offense and trying to play precision nickel-and-dime smallball. Even with a mediocre O-line, this team should come out hurling it deep, rather than waiting til they're far behind.

So my hapless, clueless Chargers only suit up seven O-linemen against the Ravens, two of whom go down, leaving them one injury away from having to use a tight end as a tackle, and putting Marmalard's health in greater danger than it is already. How about suiting up eight minimum? I wish coaches would watch old videos of Joe Gibbs' offenses, where EIGHT men were kept in to block and they still completed long balls on a regular basis. There are at least a dozen receivers in the NFL who are more than a match for double coverage, if the QB has time to throw the fucking ball!
:banghead:

Instead they cry about the QB taking too many hits and the rules are changed. Memo to the NFL:

Quit changing the rules to subsidize shitty coaching!
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Watching the Bengals-Browns game reminded me that I forgot to put my Jack-O'-Lantern out with the trash.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE.

Can you guess what this is?

Flacco (QB1), Forsett (RB1), Taliaferro (RB2), Steve Smith (WR1), Perriman (WR2), Campanaro (WR5), Waller (WR6), Pitta (TE1), Zuttah (C1), Suggs (OLB1), Davis (CB4), Elam (SS2)
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Thanas wrote:I WANT TO FUCKING DIE.
Ravens players who are currently enjoying the best Obamacare that money can buy?
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Thanas wrote:I WANT TO FUCKING DIE.

Flacco (QB1), Forsett (RB1), Taliaferro (RB2), Steve Smith (WR1), Perriman (WR2), Campanaro (WR5), Waller (WR6), Pitta (TE1), Zuttah (C1), Suggs (OLB1), Davis (CB4), Elam (SS2)
Good! Use your aggressive feelings! Let the hate flow through you! :twisted:
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Man this is the worst season of football. It's like Gatorade added "Stupid Calls By Coaches and Refs Alike & Butterfingers" to their formula.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

"Daddy, why can't I play peewee football since I got into honor roll at school like you promised?"

"Son... **HOLDING BACK TEARS** You're too smart now. I mean... For Christ's sake you have a triple digit IQ!"

"But daddy, I don't understand! Is it 'cause of all of those concussions?"

"No son... **WAILING OPENLY** You're... Just... Too... Smart... There just is no future for you in the NFL... You're just too goddamned smart... I've never been more ashamed... Now close your eyes and think of Tebow-Mania while I get the shotgun and turn on the gas."
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

I know my right hand is all fucked up, but I want to beat him to death with it for some reason.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Terralthra
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Terralthra »

Backpfeifengesicht, for sure.
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

The sooner this season is over, the better.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Steelers lose, pats perfect season ends.

Awesome weekend. :mrgreen:
------------
------------
My LPs
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Cardinals still doing well, although I'd like to see the defense be a little more like the last couple of years. It is nice to not have a complete trainwreck on offense for a change.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

What a great game! MNF usually sucks, but this Browns-Ravens game was fun and exciting.
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Thanas wrote:Steelers lose, pats perfect season ends.

Awesome weekend. :mrgreen:
The Pats perfect season ends by Bwaaaaaady getting beat by the backup QB! :lol:
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Wow, the Lions just got a colossal kick in the balls thanks to a facemask penalty.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Brett Favre tortured a deer to death.

I hope his brain dissolves as he deserves.
------------
------------
My LPs
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Two weeks in row, the Chargers score three whole points. Already the vultures are circling over Mike McCoy, but as long as the Spanos Goofs own the team, nothing will change.

Last week's game against Denver was worse. Not only did they fail to score a touchdown, but stadium security sicced the bomb squad on four Denver fans because they had dark skin and turbans. As racist and moronic as that was, it was only the second most humiliating thing that happened at Qualcomm.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Meanwhile, we now have the most players on IR in the entire NFL, including most starters (12). Yaaaaay. OVer 50% of our salary cap goes towards players who are not contributing right now.

And the guy we cut in preseason might be our next QB as Tank Commander PICKles threw it to the other team again and couldn't get anything going.

Oh, and the last remaining member of our WR corps went down in the game. So we are now potentially having a WR corps where none of the guys was on the roster at the start of the season.
------------
------------
My LPs
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Thanas wrote:Brett Favre tortured a deer to death.

I hope his brain dissolves as he deserves.
What a sick buck.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw