SD.net Seapower (RAR!)

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Scottish Ninja wrote:
CaptainChewbacca wrote:I hereby name my Ohio-class ballastic missile submarine the MFS Bitchslap.

Cuba. Fuck yeah!
If you're borrowing my idea for the prefix, remember that it's inappropriate to say "the" in front of MFS, as that stands for My Fucking Ship and thus already includes an article.
Actually, in the case of the Bitchslap, her title is the Mother fucking ship Bitchslap. Sorry for the confusion.
Mr. Coffee wrote:Arrr... So now we've got the Alec Guinness, the Bitchslap, the Mighty Penis, and whatever Hav and Scotty are calling their ships for the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery.
I call dibs on the Office of Bikini Inspection, which certifies all Federal Bikini Inspectors. 8)
Last edited by CaptainChewbacca on 2008-02-13 05:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

If we're gobbling up agencies in the PRFY, I'd like to be in charge of the Office of Industrial Affairs and Trusts. It's only suitable if I'm to command MFS Robber Baron, after all. Nope, no conflict of interest here! Move along, move along.

Oh, and a ship's motto, in English for now until someone can get it in Latin: Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely.
Actually, in the case of the Bitchslap, her title is the Mother fucking ship Bitchslap. Sorry for the confusion.
That's cool, and is a perfectly valid alternate use of MFS; I had even considered it myself. I just had to check.
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
Invictus ChiKen
Jedi Council Member

Post by Invictus ChiKen »

I call breast inspecter! :twisted:

I'm going with an oldy but goodie name for my ship "The Queen Ann's Revenge" in honor of Blackbeard himself.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Invictus ChiKen wrote:I call breast inspecter! :twisted:

I'm going with an oldy but goodie name for my ship "The Queen Ann's Revenge" in honor of Blackbeard himself.
Sorry, that duty falls under the authority of the OBI. You may apply for a permit. The non-bribe route has a 3-week waiting period.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

Mr. Coffee wrote: Arrr... So now we've got the Alec Guinness, the Bitchslap, the Mighty Penis, and whatever Hav and Scotty are calling their ships for the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery.
Can the Bumbling Hierophant join the Mighty Penis?
KlavoHunter
Jedi Master

Post by KlavoHunter »

Enigma wrote:Wouldn't there be a legal issue involving owning these vessels? I think the involving governments would not take this lightly and would most likely confiscate the ships\subs and arrest those "owning" them.
In which case, should some nation actually believe to have a claim upon your vessel, that's when you hightail it to the nearest floating base or otherwise collection of SDN Naval Assets, and then tell them "Molon Labe!"
"The 4th Earl of Hereford led the fight on the bridge, but he and his men were caught in the arrow fire. Then one of de Harclay's pikemen, concealed beneath the bridge, thrust upwards between the planks and skewered the Earl of Hereford through the anus, twisting the head of the iron pike into his intestines. His dying screams turned the advance into a panic."'

SDNW4: The Sultanate of Klavostan
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

I hereby declare that my Arleigh Burke shall be known as the Masturbating Walrus.

I would also like to sign up for the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery. Because it sounds like fun.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Since no one seems to have noticed me mentioning it earlier, i'll say it again.

THIS SCENARIO GIVES SHEP ACCESS TO A FULLY ARMED AND OPERATIONAL BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE!

I take my Ticonderoga, and get as far away from the rest of you as I can before he lets fly with the nukes, provoking massive retaliation from just about everyone.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I suppose my sub would be RTS Cascadia

(RTS = Republic of Testing Ship)
"There is no "taboo" on using nuclear weapons." -Julhelm
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Darksider wrote:Since no one seems to have noticed me mentioning it earlier, i'll say it again.

THIS SCENARIO GIVES SHEP ACCESS TO A FULLY ARMED AND OPERATIONAL BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE!

I take my Ticonderoga, and get as far away from the rest of you as I can before he lets fly with the nukes, provoking massive retaliation from just about everyone.
Yes, but he's clearly out numbered. He may be a genocidal, nuclear warmonger, but he's not suicidal.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

The Spartan wrote: Yes, but he's clearly out numbered. He may be a genocidal, nuclear warmonger, but he's not suicidal.
Don’t worry, it won’t be suicidal. I’ve got an ASDV in the well deck of my Wasp which will bring comrade Sheppard aboard once his glorious mission is completed. I've also replaced all those pesky trucks the Marines wanted to embark with Pershing II and Lance launchers.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

That NOS Guy wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote: Arrr... So now we've got the Alec Guinness, the Bitchslap, the Mighty Penis, and whatever Hav and Scotty are calling their ships for the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery.
Can the Bumbling Hierophant join the Mighty Penis?
Task Force Mighty Penis +1!

Ok, so the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery has the Alec Guiness, the Bitchslap, the Robber Baron, the Mighty Penis and whatever Hav named his ship. This is starting to have much potential for Awesome...
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Darksider wrote:THIS SCENARIO GIVES SHEP ACCESS TO A FULLY ARMED AND OPERATIONAL BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE!
Pfft, I'll have swapped it for something worthy of my 20,000+ post status, like......

1 x CVNs (10,000 posts)
2 x CGNs (5,000 posts)
3 x DLGNs (5,000 posts)

and the CVN shall be named USS Maryland, and her magazines will be full of nukes; and I shall have F14F Tomcats, and F10U Crusader IIs available.

:D
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

MKSheppard wrote:and the CVN shall be named USS Maryland, and her magazines will be full of nukes; and I shall have F14F Tomcats, and F10U Crusader IIs available.

:D
Planning to bomb China back to two decades ago, eh?
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Wouldn't the SSN be more inconspicuous for that?

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Shep's forces once the Chicoms figure out who just nuked them.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Task Force Mighty Penis +1!

Ok, so the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery has the Alec Guiness, the Bitchslap, the Robber Baron, the Mighty Penis and whatever Hav named his ship. This is starting to have much potential for Awesome...
You cut me deep, Coffee. You cut me real deep.

Shep, just how much of the planet are you intent on nuking? And are you going to let us know ahead of time so we can be beyond minimum safe distance?

Edit: Spelling.
Last edited by The Spartan on 2008-02-12 09:07pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soy un perdedor.
Falkenhayn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Falkenhayn »

My Arleigh Burke shall be the Markgraf, 1; the Phonetics are awesome, and 2; because the actual Markgraf seemed born to knock off destroyers, even if she was a Konig class Dreadnought.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

As I believe the ship's name should reflect the personality of it's Captain, and the fact that my sub is so damn sneaky... The SS Anus Pervasor is reporting to the line. :wink:

Hopefully my Latin translation is good from Anal Invader.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

The Spartan wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:Task Force Mighty Penis +1!

You cut me deep, Coffee. You cut me real deep.
My bad, homie... I'll let you choose the next victim nation we'll pillage of all their booze and babes, ok?

Ahem...

ARRRRRRRR! The People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery Task Force Cuntpuncher has the Alec Guiness. the Bitchslap, the Robber Baron, the Bumbling Hierophant, the Mastubating Walrus, and the Anus Pervasor saing the seven seas looking for a coastline to violate.

Did I forget anyone that time?
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

Mr. Coffee wrote: My bad, homie... I'll let you choose the next victim nation we'll pillage of all their booze and babes, ok?

Ahem...

ARRRRRRRR! The People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery Task Force Cuntpuncher has the Alec Guiness. the Bitchslap, the Robber Baron, the Bumbling Hierophant, the Mastubating Walrus, and the Anus Pervasor saing the seven seas looking for a coastline to violate.

Did I forget anyone that time?
I vote we violate the coast of Brazil, simply because we can. I also want to get some fresh corn.
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Sea Skimmer wrote:
Shinn Langley Soryu wrote: I might want to trade up if the Halifax is somehow inferior to one of those.
Sachsen is overwhelmingly superior because it has Mk41 VLS for SM-2 and ESSM missiles along with an AESA radar. Theoretically the ship could be fitted to carry Tomahawk cruise missiles as well. The Perry has a heavier but generally obsolete missile armament compared to a Halifax, those other Euro frigates are all only equal or inferior. All of these ships except the Sachsen are primarily oriented towards ASW missions.
I'm sold. Effective immediately, I'm trading in my Halifax for a Sachsen, fitting it with Tomahawks, and joining the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery (assuming they're still taking volunteers).
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

NOS, gotta see who Spartan wants to gank.
Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:I'm sold. Effective immediately, I'm trading in my Halifax for a Sachsen, fitting it with Tomahawks, and joining the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery (assuming they're still taking volunteers).
Sure, buddy. What's yer boat called?
hongi
Jedi Council Member

Post by hongi »

I think we should name ourselves the World Environmental Organisation and protect the oceans from overfishing.

Of course
I'm joking. :P

My ship's name will inevitably include the words "Sea men" somewhere in there.
Last edited by hongi on 2008-02-12 11:19pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Mr. Coffee wrote:NOS, gotta see who Spartan wants to gank.
Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:I'm sold. Effective immediately, I'm trading in my Halifax for a Sachsen, fitting it with Tomahawks, and joining the People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval Awesomeness Fleet of Badassery (assuming they're still taking volunteers).
Sure, buddy. What's yer boat called?
I've decided to name my frigate the Yandere. Not as intimidating or inspiring a name as, say, Bitchslap or Anus Pervasor, but it'll serve my purposes just fine.
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

I to upgrade from Halifax to Sachsen Class. I also give mine the name Cosette. I shall proudly work along side Mr. Coffee in his endeavors.
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev