There is some justice in the world.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

I have quite a few 'toys' here in the computer station with me as I type this should someone try to rape anyone in my household.

Inventory: Aluminum Baseball Bat, Wooden 'Mini' Ball-Bat, Two-Foot Blowgun (I need darts for it), Sixteen-Inch Black Bowie Knife, Slingshot, several Pocketknives sharp enough to shave with, Laser Pointer to Blind attackers with, and Brass Balls big enough to use 'em all on anyone dumb enough to commit a violent crime within my sight. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What I want is a Six-D-Cell Xenon-bulb Mag Light and those swords my sister's getting me for Yule (Christmas for you worshipers of 'god').

Needless to say, anyone stupid enough to rape or hurt anyone else here will find their Gene Pool Pass revoked!
Image Image
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

3 words:

Meat Hook Sodomy.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Rye wrote:3 words:

Meat Hook Sodomy.
Better idea a broomstick shoved up his ass to the brush. :evil:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

I've been in that situation. I actually caught the guy who did it to my sister. The board doesn't allow you to talk about illegal actions you've committed but i will say that i didn't shoot him dead, just about. The funny thing is I get guilty when i steal a sweet in a pic'n'mix but after the i did what i did i never lost a wink of sleep.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Montcalm wrote:
Rye wrote:3 words:

Meat Hook Sodomy.
Better idea a broomstick shoved up his ass to the brush. :evil:
Better idea: Closed umbrella. Then open it.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

If anyone remembers my Halloween pic, you know... the one with the big as fuck wooden sword. That would find use quite nicely.

Here would be my reactions

Friend is raped: The fucker is in intensive care within the week, he's out of intensive care in a month if he's lucky.

Sister is raped: If he by some miracle lives through the week it takes me to get to my sister's, he doesn't walk again, and it takes two squad cars to get me off of him. He'd be lucky to survive the experiance.

I'm very protective of friends and family, fucking with them is a quick way to get yourself killed.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

:x Apparently this guy had something against her, I found out today that he also kicked her in the ribs a couple times and slapped her around while she was still tied up.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Bah, you people are being far to easy on tards like this.

I say give him the Osama treatment. :) Spray paint his skin a dark tan color, superglue a beard on, give him a turban and a robe.....and then drop him off in the middle of NYC late at night all tied up and gagged. Be sure to tape the results, and sell copies on Ebay. :)

I want my cut of it since its my idea. :mrgreen:
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Damn... I honestly don't know what I'd do. Probably call the police, though, and let them handle it. Because just assaulting him not only puts him back on the street, but is gonna get me busted too. Granted, if charges are pressed, he goes away, but then, so will I. And doing the whole "you don't charge and she won't" just doesn't work for me.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Vertigo1 wrote:Bah, you people are being far to easy on tards like this.

I say give him the Osama treatment. :) Spray paint his skin a dark tan color, superglue a beard on, give him a turban and a robe.....and then drop him off in the middle of NYC late at night all tied up and gagged. Be sure to tape the results, and sell copies on Ebay. :)

I want my cut of it since its my idea. :mrgreen:
Would dressing up as Hitler and doing the same thing be as good?

As for Montalm's broomstick idea, make sure it's covered with the coarsest sandpapaper you can find.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

No less than that fucker deserved. :x

What a piece of shit.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

If someone raped my sister, all I can say is, if there is a God, the rapist better hope God deals with him before I do. And God better hope he's not protecting the rapist when I get there.

A friend, I'd give God the option to leave
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

I hope she has someone to talk through all this with. The fact that it was a friend of her brother's, and happened at what is usually a safe place and in her own bed there (I would guess?) will take a long, long time for her to deal with.

My heart breaks for her, and her brother.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Zaia wrote:I hope she has someone to talk through all this with. The fact that it was a friend of her brother's, and happened at what is usually a safe place and in her own bed there (I would guess?) will take a long, long time for her to deal with.

My heart breaks for her, and her brother.
I suppose I shouldn't be suprised, though i am partially disheartened, that it took untill halfway through the second page before anyone really broke out of the "Kill the guy who did it mode" to express concern about how the girl was donig. i know people have expressed their sympathies but not really and while its comforting that we are all in agreement about how horrid this si I hope we could look more towards helping this girl deal than with vengance. Vengance can wait, and the law can help with it.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Jadeite wrote::x Apparently this guy had something against her, I found out today that he also kicked her in the ribs a couple times and slapped her around while she was still tied up.
Um, I've gotta give that one a Whisky Tango Foxtrot.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
aphexmonster
Jedi Council Member

Post by aphexmonster »

shit, why didn't she scream ? o.O;;;
-monster
my sig is totaly lonely now =(
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Think your sig is big enough?!
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Vertigo1 wrote:Think your sig is big enough?!
Heh wow, seconded!
Image Image
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

aphexmonster wrote:shit, why didn't she scream ? o.O;;;
If he thought ahead enough to find something with which to tie her down, I'm SURE finding a sock or something to stuff in her mouth wouldn't be too difficult.

:(
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Tosho
Rabid Monkey

Post by Tosho »

If I were you I'd cut that fucker's balls off one by one. :evil:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:45 pm 666th post.
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Sodomize him with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. That's my favorite threat. The rape is bad enough, but he has to hit her after that? Shit, he's going back in the hospital. They're going to wonder how he fell down a flight of stairs. Two dozen times.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Shit, don't you guys fucking DARE with the "why didn't she scream"/"Why doesn't she press charges" bullshit. You have NO RIGHT to judge a fucking rape victim on how she deals with the trauma, so just STFU.

Sorry about this, but I've had a lot of stick from fundies on the whole 'stone her if she doesn't scream' issue, and am sick of people thinking they can tell a rape victim what she should and should not do.

As for the whole vigilante justice thing, all I can say is that if one of my friends had gone out and done something stupid after I had been raped, it would absolutely devastated me. Violence does not solve violence.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

InnerBrat wrote:Shit, don't you guys fucking DARE with the "why didn't she scream"/"Why doesn't she press charges" bullshit. You have NO RIGHT to judge a fucking rape victim on how she deals with the trauma, so just STFU.

Sorry about this, but I've had a lot of stick from fundies on the whole 'stone her if she doesn't scream' issue, and am sick of people thinking they can tell a rape victim what she should and should not do.

As for the whole vigilante justice thing, all I can say is that if one of my friends had gone out and done something stupid after I had been raped, it would absolutely devastated me. Violence does not solve violence.
But a single bullet would be a most effective way of ending any further violence from the source.
aphexmonster
Jedi Council Member

Post by aphexmonster »

InnerBrat wrote:Shit, don't you guys fucking DARE with the "why didn't she scream"/"Why doesn't she press charges" bullshit. You have NO RIGHT to judge a fucking rape victim on how she deals with the trauma, so just STFU.

i dont judge people
-monster
my sig is totaly lonely now =(
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

When I was in High School, one of my friends was raped by a jock who was in her history class. The rape happened on a friday night party, over the weekend she manufactured an "Electical capacitor restraint/defense device" out of shit she had lying around. For the next month the guy had an hour of intense pay every school day......

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin