For two decades, the seed of evil has flourished...

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

2000AD wrote:
Darth_Zod wrote:just one more year and you'll be able to celebrarte a birthday with alcohol legally just like the rest of us over 21 types. not that being under aged ever stopped me from drinking. . . .but maybe that's a bad example. 8)
*Point and laughs at Kuja and all the other 18-20 year olds in the USA*

HaHa!
One of the good things about living in the UK, drinking age of 18
*Opens bottle of vodka*

Happy Birthday as well :D
that's why you have cousins who are legally old enough buy the alcohol for you. :D
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

I can't BELIEVE I forgot about it! And I was going to kick off your thread with a good ol'-fashioned spaking party and everything! Damnit!

Oh well. It's still your birthday somewhere, right? *snaps on latex gloves* So let's get to celebrating... :twisted: :wink:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Happy Late birthday dude.

soon you will be old enough to be a patron at my establishment...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Happy birthday for yesterday, sweetheart.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Tosho
Rabid Monkey

Post by Tosho »

Happy b-day!
Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:45 pm 666th post.