Naked man was found having intercourse with a horse

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Hell, hide poor Wilber while you're at it! :D

Alyeska, kindly kiss my ass. Its a fucking joke you pansy. Stop being such an anal retentive tard and learn to take a fucking joke. Here's $5. Go buy a sense of humor.
Last edited by Vertigo1 on 2003-11-29 02:16am, edited 1 time in total.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Sir Sirius
Sith Devotee
Location: 6 hr 45 min R.A. and -16 degrees 43 minutes declination

Post by Sir Sirius »

You know a story about a horse fucking this guy in the ass would have been much funnier. This guy getting kicked in the groin by a horse would also have been funny.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Sir Sirius wrote:You know a story about a horse fucking this guy in the ass would have been much funnier. This guy getting kicked in the groin by a horse would also have been funny.
LMAO!!!

Seen both. It's called "Fucktards Mislabeling Movies on Kazaa."
Image Image
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Sir Sirius wrote:You know a story about a horse fucking this guy in the ass would have been much funnier. This guy getting kicked in the groin by a horse would also have been funny.
LMAO!!!

Seen both. It's called "Fucktards Mislabeling Movies on Kazaa."
Which can be avoided by using Avi Preview.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

How do you rape an animal that can kill you in a heart beat? Kick to the head, anyone? The horses enjoyed it, otherwise they would have been a might pissed with the guy. Anyone thats ever dealt with an angry horse will agree that you can't single handedly force them to do much, if anything.
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Re: Naked man was found having intercourse with a horse

Post by haas mark »

theski wrote:
A naked man was found having intercourse with a horse in a stable on McCaffery Road around 6:30 a.m. on Nov. 17. Flathead County Sheriff Jim Dupont said the man, still nude, fled on foot when the owner of the horse entered the stable.
"He left his boots and a bottle of hand lotion behind," Dupont said.
http://bigforkeagle.com/index.asp?Sec=C ... 964&arch=y
"It appears we have a serial horse rapist," Dupont said
:shock: :shock: :shock: :wtf: :wtf:
LMAO!!

I probably SHOULDN'T find that funny, but I do... and at the same time, I'm all :wtf:

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

OOooH eeehe..d. OOOOHHHH!!!
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

kojikun wrote:How do you rape an animal that can kill you in a heart beat? Kick to the head, anyone? The horses enjoyed it, otherwise they would have been a might pissed with the guy. Anyone thats ever dealt with an angry horse will agree that you can't single handedly force them to do much, if anything.
Well aren't police horses trained to withstand the stress of things they don't like, considering how they're used at often quasi violent protests and they don't freak out and start kicking every which way?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

There was that guy humping his swimming pool a few years back- the reason he got found out was because he got so engorged, they couldn't pull him out. His excuse was that he just got 'sucked in' to the hole.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

He got busted. That's funny.
Vympel wrote:There was that guy humping his swimming pool a few years back- the reason he got found out was because he got so engorged, they couldn't pull him out. His excuse was that he just got 'sucked in' to the hole.
:wtf:
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Tosho
Rabid Monkey

Post by Tosho »

:lol: Can't stop laughing. :lol:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:45 pm 666th post.
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Montcalm wrote:
aerius wrote:
YT300000 wrote: Because this is SD.net.
No no no, it's because she touches herself at night...and I think you do too. :P
We all touches ourselves at night. :wink:
The gramatically correct form is "We all touch ourselves at night".

Anyway, what compells people to have sex with horses? Did this guy want one of those mythological horse/man things?
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

or just really weird fetishes....

oh and... :wtf: at the article...
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:Anyway, what compells people to have sex with horses? Did this guy want one of those mythological horse/man things?
Watch Equus. My English teacher showed this movie to the class, let's just say it's disturbing and I can't believe the school got away with it in our PC environment. Go to the user comments and read the 3rd one down, that should explain things, but better yet rent the movie so you too can be mentally scarred for life.
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

Rye wrote:Well aren't police horses trained to withstand the stress of things they don't like, considering how they're used at often quasi violent protests and they don't freak out and start kicking every which way?
Well then its no wrose than having the horse in the middle of a shoot out, is it?
Sriad
Sith Devotee

Post by Sriad »

When my vegan friends, for one reason or another, go on a rant about how wrong bestiality is, okay. I think it's a bit ...inconsistant though, for those of us who kill and eat animals that are raised in miserable conditions to go off on a different form of animal exploitation. Kinda the pot callin' the kettle black?

(For the record, I eat meat and don't have sex with [dumb] animals. In case there were questions.)
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

muse wrote:Watch Equus. My English teacher showed this movie to the class, let's just say it's disturbing and I can't believe the school got away with it in our PC environment. Go to the user comments and read the 3rd one down, that should explain things, but better yet rent the movie so you too can be mentally scarred for life.
You know what's funny? The recommendation for "Billy Elliot" at the bottom. :lol:
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

kojikun wrote:
Rye wrote:Well aren't police horses trained to withstand the stress of things they don't like, considering how they're used at often quasi violent protests and they don't freak out and start kicking every which way?
Well then its no wrose than having the horse in the middle of a shoot out, is it?
What?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

Rye wrote:What?
Worse* sorry. If the horse is trained to endure stresses, and it can cope with you fucking it, then whats the harm. The police routinely stress the thing out ANYWAY.