The ****Official**** Hello Thread

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

Talon Karrde wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to mention that he likes homosexuals. That goes together too :twisted:

Actually he is a homosexual, so of course he like them.
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

Um...

*Bump*

Sorry. I'm Andrew. I'm crazy, so I should fit right in.
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

*Bump*
Im Captain Lennox, sent by the Empire to watch the Progress of Earth from the ISD II Tyrant in orbit. :lol:
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Well I've been here almost two months and have never said hello.

And I'm not about to.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Hey, Im Knife and Im probably too old for this stuff but I just can't help it, I love SW. Not to mention sci-fi in general. Never been part of a board or anything, but have read Mr. Wong's site for a long time as well as others you would all know. As for the rest..... Im sure it will be revealed as I continue to post.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
CmdrSweevo
Requiescat in Pace

Post by CmdrSweevo »

Hi, I'm Austin Sweevo, I've been on ASvS for a couple of years, and I finally registered here on my fifth attempt (neither of my CJB email accounts accounts recieved acitvation codes - weird).