Proof-reader needed.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

spartasman
Padawan Learner
Location: Parachuting with murderers into the Hollywood Hills

Proof-reader needed.

Post by spartasman »

Hello, I need a proofreader for my Peshawar Lancers story. Simon_Jester was helping me out with it, but he's too busy to help for the time being. I would preferably want a board member with writing experience, but am open to help of any kind.

In advance, thank you.
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Samuel Clemens
Panzersharkcat
Jedi Council Member

Re: Proof-reader needed.

Post by Panzersharkcat »

I suppose I could take a look. I can't promise that it will be very high on my list of priorities, though. I have my own side projects to work on.
"I'm just reading through your formspring here, and your responses to many questions seem to indicate that you are ready and willing to sacrifice realism/believability for the sake of (sometimes) marginal increases in gameplay quality. Why is this?"
"Because until I see gamers sincerely demanding that if they get winged in the gut with a bullet that they spend the next three hours bleeding out on the ground before permanently dying, they probably are too." - J.E. Sawyer
spartasman
Padawan Learner
Location: Parachuting with murderers into the Hollywood Hills

Re: Proof-reader needed.

Post by spartasman »

Anyone interested please post your E-mail address. The chapters are saved on Google Documents, and I need an E-mail address to give you access.
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Samuel Clemens