Cocaine Is a Helluva Drug, Whitney

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Cocaine Is a Helluva Drug, Whitney

Post by Flagg »

NBC
Coroner: Whitney Houston died of accidental drowning

By Randee Dawn

The official cause of death for Whitney Houston is drowning and "effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use," according to a report released Thursday by the L.A. County Department of the Coroner.

The report indicates that the Houston died when she was submerged in a bathtub filled with water, and also indicates that she had ingested cocaine.

Her death has been ruled as accidental.

Cocaine was said to have contributed to her death, but not the prescription drugs and marijuana also found in her system. The press release from the report concluded, "No trauma or foul play is suspected."

The final coroner's report is expected to be released within two weeks.

Whitney Houston was found under water in her bathtub on Feb. 11 in her Beverly Hilton Hotel suite one day before the Grammy Awards. She was buried in Westfield, N.J., on Feb. 19.
I called it! Too bad they found none on scene or maybe we wouldn't have gotten all of the Saint Whitney of Houston bullshit from the media.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Re: Cocaine Is a Helluva Drug, Whitney

Post by ArmorPierce »

Was there anyone denying that it was likely drugs? I honestly don't know.
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Flagg, I don't think the Saint Whitney of Houston bullshit would go away even if there had been mounds of the shit piled around her body. People have known for a while now that she was an addict.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

For that matter, as soon as she died there were people speaking about how she'd been showing signs of a relapse.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Action Avenue
Redshirt

Post by Action Avenue »

Never really a Whitney Houston fan, but had respect for her vocal talents, particularly early in her career. People never learn, especially celebrities, that drugs are just a dead end (no pun intended). The list of celebrities who have died due to drug addictions is as long as my arm, but still this problem persists in our world. I've had distant relatives who have drug issues, and I love them because their my family, but there is no way I would let any one of them bring that garbage into my house and around my immediate family.
Check out my zombie blog http://freakindeadjed.blogspot.com
View my artwork at my studio store at http://zazzle.com/actionave
Visit my deviant art page at http://actionave.deviantart.com
Count Chocula
Jedi Council Member
Location: You've asked me for my sacrifice, and I am winter born

Post by Count Chocula »

Her life and death arc are a real shame. From a fabulous singing voice, to stardom, to drug addiction and death, it seems to be something that really talented artists do to themselves. I'm thinking Jimi Hendrix, Angus Young, Jim Morrison, and Janis Joplin. For our times, Whitney Houston is like the black (female) Michael Jackson. Why isn't anyone pointing a finger at Bobby Brown for getting her hooked in the first place?
The only people who were safe were the legion; after one of their AT-ATs got painted dayglo pink with scarlet go faster stripes, they identified the perpetrators and exacted revenge. - Eleventh Century Remnant

Lord Monckton is my heeerrooo

"Yeah, well, fuck them. I never said I liked the Moros." - Shroom Man 777
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Angus Young? He's not dead. Are you thinking of Bon Scott?
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Count Chocula
Jedi Council Member
Location: You've asked me for my sacrifice, and I am winter born

Post by Count Chocula »

Oops! Damn faulty memory. Yes, that should have been Bon Scott.
The only people who were safe were the legion; after one of their AT-ATs got painted dayglo pink with scarlet go faster stripes, they identified the perpetrators and exacted revenge. - Eleventh Century Remnant

Lord Monckton is my heeerrooo

"Yeah, well, fuck them. I never said I liked the Moros." - Shroom Man 777