NFL 2011

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Re: NFL 2011

Post by Thanas »

Also, Webb bailed the entire team out. Probowl snub of the year, especially seeing he was up against Andre Johnson.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Man, like Havok said, we were so lucky Schaub was injured. We would have lost by over ten points.

We better step up on all fronts next week or we are going to get gutted like Tebow. Suggs needs to have a monster game (where the heck was he?), Webb needs to continue balling, Reed needs to get healthy fast and the entire O better remember what their job is.

And Cam Cameron needs to be replaced by an X-box calling plays from Madden.
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Haruko
Jedi Master

Post by Haruko »

Those final few minutes may have been more exciting if the Texans were not so desperate to keep throwing deep and hoping something (besides an interception) happens.
If The Infinity Program were not a forum, it would be a pie-in-the-sky project.
Faith is both the prison and the open hand.”— Vienna Teng, "Augustine."
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Flagg wrote:On another note, how is it that the Texans QB gets like no national recognition when he plays 10x better than that pussaholic Tebow?
He doesn't love Jesus.

Seriously though, the rookie had some skills.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

EDIT: Ravens radio report that Reed was walking on his own, without a limp, into the locker room.

*wipes brow, exhales*

Col. Crackpot wrote:
Flagg wrote:On another note, how is it that the Texans QB gets like no national recognition when he plays 10x better than that pussaholic Tebow?
He doesn't love Jesus.

Yeah. Aside from throwing to Reed and Webb, he played really well. Had amazing O-line protection though. Give him the milliseconds the Ravens had....
------------
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Reed just said that his ankle just got squeezed a litte and that he fully expects to go next week. I hope to God he is right.
------------
------------
My LPs
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Thanas wrote:EDIT: Ravens radio report that Reed was walking on his own, without a limp, into the locker room.

*wipes brow, exhales*

Col. Crackpot wrote:
He doesn't love Jesus.

Yeah. Aside from throwing to Reed and Webb, he played really well. Had amazing O-line protection though. Give him the milliseconds the Ravens had....
Yeah, but he's a rookie. And I think the Jesus thing is actually spot on.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Reed is gonna feel good... until tomorrow.

He may have really messed up his foot or knee. Whichever one it is, is gonna be swollen as fuck over the week.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Flagg wrote:Yeah, but he's a rookie. And I think the Jesus thing is actually spot on.
Yeah, me too. And of course the Texans are a pretty good no-drama organization, unlike the Denver tebows.

That being said, man I wish we would not have had to knock out the Texans. My second favorite team. Thankfully the Niners are still in....
Havok wrote:Reed is gonna feel good... until tomorrow.

He may have really messed up his foot or knee. Whichever one it is, is gonna be swollen as fuck over the week.
I'm sure he had an MRI and checkout already. No way would they let him walk out, stand for over ten minutes in front of the media right now. He also walked off without a noticeable limp.

hey Hav, I hope for Harbowl 2.0. That would be an old-school, hard football game. No matter who wins, I think it far better than any of this pass-TD stuff.
------------
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Also: All the haters who called for the benching of Ed and Ray can just join Cam Cameron on that long hike through antarctica.
------------
------------
My LPs
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

JACOBY! I BLAME YOU!
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Who would call to bench Reed and Lewis? :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Havok wrote:Who would call to bench Reed and Lewis? :lol:
The "we hate the Ravens" Network, aka ESPN. And one Bayless-lite at the Baltimore Sun.

Pagano had the right answer: "If I am told to bench these two, me and my entire staff will resign immediately."
------------
------------
My LPs
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The Spartan wrote:JACOBY! I BLAME YOU!
If he could have had a couple returns, it may have made a huge difference.

If you are going to blame some one though, blame that bug named Injury.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Thanas wrote:
Havok wrote:Who would call to bench Reed and Lewis? :lol:
The "we hate the Ravens" Network, aka ESPN. And one Bayless-lite at the Baltimore Sun.

Pagano had the right answer: "If I am told to bench these two, me and my entire staff will resign immediately."
Excellent answer.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

OK, time to see who the Niners play in THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

FUCKING WOW!! :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

I'm excited about next week. Winning the conference championship is best when played against a worthy opponent. I'll think Thanas will agree with that at least. Behold The imovable object vs the irresistable force!
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Col. Crackpot wrote:I'm excited about next week. Winning the conference championship is best when played against a worthy opponent. I'll think Thanas will agree with that at least. Behold The imovable object vs the irresistable force!
Don't get me wrong. I respect the hell out of the Patriots.

I just do not like Brady and some of their actions/ref preference.
------------
------------
My LPs
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The Patriots cheat. That is a proven fact. They also have the whiniest QB in the game.

They act like they are all superior when they are playing, yet when they retire, they turn on each other as has been documented many times, especially with the likes of loudmouths Bruschi and Harrison who seem to think that they won all those Superbowls by themselves.

They also have douchebag fans that make Raider fans look like upperclass citizens. This documented just yesterday as they booed injured players that never came back into the game.

18-1.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

If we're going to get pinged for roughing the passer bs calls no matter what, I expect our D to make it worth their while anytime we do touch Brady.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Yeah, I hope Ngata and McPhee flatten him early and often.
------------
------------
My LPs
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

NICE! The Packers are going to have to use their second challenge. Even if they win, they will only have one left.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

AWWW that's BULLSHIT! The first call was fumble and there was no whistle!
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

How is that not a fumble?
------------
------------
My LPs
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Oh my gawd. The Giants just got robbed so hard.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)